Chapter 6

I open my eyes, but I'm not in my room nor in my house. I'm at...Aphornus.

I roamed my sight, something's not right, and I can feel it.

Then a flash of light appear, then I saw her. Hatred took over me, how could she show herself after four hundred years..

I must be dreaming again, If I am I really wish to wake up right now...

"Gie, Ivomere dio panitrique Gretelien" (No, your not dreaming Greatelien) she said

Great! Now what? So I'm back to home now? But this is what want right? But no! I just can't leave Liam and Helena! I need them! They need me!

"Que sier ivo axier Athalia?" (What do you want Athalia?) I said with confidence, I want to show her that I'm not weak anymore, that I'm not the same Gretelien that she cursed and threw to the world of the mortals for a crime that she didn't done!

"Pre amie que dru centre schieno huie tye ivo Gretelien? Zie liore ashna ione?" (Is this what the world of the mortals done to you Gretelien? A cold heartless being?) She said..

That made me laugh? The world of the mortals? A cold heartless being? She is an idiot?

"Gie, Ivo cuie amie tye ama! Mio histre ivo kyien itre? Ivo kyien gie synthetia!" (No, you did this to me! I thought you know everything? You know no Justice!) I said referring to what happened to me and Litheandro the day he was slaughtered.

"Hebrien ivo ebre woslien Gretelien, hebrien. Giel Iva, tre oresien, Xien tratadio vella" (Soon you will understand Gretelien, for now it is time, be ready child)

Ready? Time? "Que hiel ivo geshnu mitre?" (What are you talking about) I asked her..

"Xien tratadio" she said and dissapeared...

"Gie! Athalia!!" I scream from the top of my lungs.

"Athalia" I scream and hands reaching out, I shook my head. No Gretelien, its just one of your stupid dreams!

But what did she mean to say? That I must get ready? And it is the time? But for what?!

It's really bothering me. I must need answers, but how wi--

"Oh thank goodness your awake! What happened Gretelien? I never saw you like this before" Helena said while freaking out..

I took a deep breath and calmed myself. "Relax Helena, I just passed out that's it, nothing more" I said and climes out of bed.

"Yeah you passed out! But as you passed out you turned the house into a mini Alaska! If I wasn't a vampire I would die into coldness Gretelien! and I have to force to Liam move into my house!" She said in frustration

Wait? Liam? Move into her house?
"You can't just let Liam move away from here! I mean what if something bad happens to him?" I said

Helena held my shoulder's "Get a grip Gretelien, nothing's gonna happen to Liam, and I made sure that he's safe. I checked him every time, now calm down" she said.

I nodded "how long did I passed out?" I asked her

She frowned "Three days" she said..

Three days? But it felt like it was a short period of time...

"You can't believe right? I thought you were already in a coma, but what really happened Gretelien? Your powers loosed, I mean you turned the house into a Mini Alaska! And the weather..." She said

I frown "what about the weather Helena?" I asked her..

"The weather got crazy, Typhoon's were all around the state, lightning's everywhere and most of all many people lost their home's and families" She said in a sad tone..

Oh god! What have I done? Helena knows  the weather was in my control, but I never imagined that this is the outcome..

"Hush Gretelien, it's not your fault. Now come let's head downstairs we got a lot of things to discuss" she said and grab my hand.

In only one glimpse, we were already in the kitchen..

I'm still devastated about what happened. Because of me many families lost their Home's and love ones.

"Stop thinking about it Gretelien, Now eat, you look like a trash" she said and handed me a plate full of food

I didn't bother to argue. I grab the plate and headed to table and sit. I started to eat my food quietly..

Helena was just staring at me with a worried look.

After a few minutes I finished my food.

"Now, tell me what happened" Helena said while arms crossed.

I took a deep breath..

"It's Athalia, She said it's time"

***************************
Comments and votes please😉