Chapter 1

Litheandro was looking at me, pain and Rage filled in his eyes..

"Ste tre ivo zavie Gretelien? Mio jia ivo enombre ama?" (Why didn't you save me Gretelien? I thought you love me?)

Tears broke out from my eyes..

"brestute ama Litheandro, Ama prie froyentiel" (Forgive me Litheandro, I was so weak)

"Gie! Ivo vier ama dienthel!" (No! You let me die!)

I was suppose to talk back when he jumped off from the cliff..

"Gieee!!! Litheandro!!!!"

"Noooooooooo!! Litheandro!!" I shouted from the top of my lungs. Sweat started to fall down, and panic starts to take over me.

It was indeed another nightmare for me, well it was always been like this for the past four hundred years.

Then my door opened and It was Liam with a worried look..

"Mama? Are you okay? You've been having bad dreams for long as I can remember? Do I need to know something about this bad dream that kept haunting you?" He said..

Liam is my adopted son, eighteen years ago, I was in Germany trying to find that mysterious man who could bring Me back to my home, but then as I wondered around the streets, I heard something weird, and due to my curiosity, I followed the sound. The sound came inside the trash bin, so I opened it, and found a filthy baby boy crying.
At first, I had second thoughts of taking the boy because of my situation and if I would give him to the adoption center I know they really can't provide his needs, but then pity took over me and I felt that there's something special about him, so I took him, and treated him as my own son..

"It's nothing to worry about my child, I'm fine. It's just bad dream" I said trying to put a smile.

"If that's what you say so mama, I'm always here beside you mama, you can tell me everything that bothers you" he said and planted a kiss on my forehead.

If Litheandro was here, he would be fascinate with Liam, we had planned to raise a family together. But to my dismay it never really happened..

I never told Liam about Litheandro. He knows what I am and where I came from, and thankfully he accepted me. And I was greatful to have him in my life.

"You should go back to sleep my child, you don't wanna be late for first day of school?" I said

He laugh " Ofcourse not mama, And honestly I'm really excited about it, I can't imagine going into a real school " he said full of amazement.

And about that, I never really let him attend to a real school before, I preferred to hire a private teacher for him and let him study at home, and why? Its because of my situation. I never age and I don't want people to question me and Liam.

But now my Liam is finally eighteen, and as I promised he will be attending into a real school when he will be in college.

"Ofcourse Liam, mama never forgets her promises, especially when it comes to you my child" I said..

"Thank you mama, for everything. You made me feel so special, even though I'm not really your so--" I cut Liam off

"Hush Liam, You will always be my child. You may not came from my womb but you came from heart, remember that okay? Mama always loves you no matter what happens" I said and kissed him on the temple.

"Thank you mama, aw! Your making me cry! Not this time mama! I got a class to attend tomorrow" he said while laughing.

I laugh and ruined his hair..
"I'm sorry child, I'm just being emotional, now go to sleep" I said

"Okay mama, sleep tight, Mio Enombre Ivo" he said and left my room.

I tought Liam of my Language so we can communicate properly.
And to my surprise he quickly learned the language.

I lay back to my bed, and shut my eye.. Hoping that a bad dream won't haunt me again..

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Thoughts anyone? Don't forget to comment and Vote😛😘