Chapter 5

After a few minutes, we reached the house, and Liam directly went out when the car had stopped.

I went out of the car, and I saw Liam still giving me a puzzled look..

"So? Who's really waiting for me mama?" He said

I smiled "you will know later, come let's go inside" I said and grab him.

As I open the door, the scent of Helena lingers through my nose.
Then a flash of cold wind hit my skin..

Helena appeared with a flash of smile on her face..

"Surprise!" She screech. And I looked at Liam, his eyes widened and he looks like he really is happy to see Helena.

"Aunt Helena!"he said and quickly hug Helena and planted a kiss on her cheek.

Helena hug him back and patted his back " hello dear nephew, I'm very glad to see you again"she said.

"Me too, so where have you been lately aunt Helena?" Liam asked..

Helena replied, but I could no longer hear the words that came out of her mind.

Voices are starting run through my head. Pain is starting to hit my body and mind. A moan of pain came out from my mouth..

The voices in my head became much louder, and it's starting to hurt my ears. I screamed in pain. My legs were trembling and it caused me to fall, I held my ears and voices were still running through my head.

My vision was starting to blur.. And all I can see is Liam and Helena above me looking worried, but I could no longer hear the voices coming from their mouths..

Then a familiar voice spoke into my mind, a voice that I did not expected to hear from the past four hundred years..

Mi vella, tre oresien...
  (My child, it's time)

Then all I can see is dark, and consciousness took over me...

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×
Comments and votes please☺