"How did you get through it?" She asked, curiously.

"Love and knowing that I didn't want nor could I live without him. I know everything is at its worse right now but everything going to be alright."

"Thanks, Hailee." Standing up she came over towards me and wrapped her arms around me.

I smiled, "Well I should get going I have a few funeral arrangements to make." I picked up her dirty clothes, "I can wash these and have them back to you later."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome."

ALPHA MASON

"Ryan's woke," I told Hailee as we lied in bed after a long day of funeral arrangements and dealing with unappreciative guest

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Ryan's woke," I told Hailee as we lied in bed after a long day of funeral arrangements and dealing with unappreciative guest.

"Really, is he okay." She asked concerned.

"He's leaving," I replied nonchalantly.

"Without even saying 'thank you' or a 'goodbye'?" She asked taken back.

"That's Ryan." Too prideful and to entitled to say 'thank you' after I saved his life and I knew that before I even did it. That is why you never do something hoping to get something in return you do it for the greater good. I knew Ryan dying would add a burden to everyone and with my pack even in the same area as him we would automatically be blamed.

"Well, I personally appreciate you for doing it." She kissed my cheek.

"Why does it matter?"

"Because Ryan dying only meant drama and I don't think our pack needs more of that. Plus, I happen to now like Alex."

"I couldn't agree with you more."

The morning after Ryan and his pack members left, Alpha Noah and his mate followed, and finally we were able to get some peace and quiet in our pack. The days followed and the funerals for the fallen members of our pack occurred and finally we as a pack were able to put our love ones to rest.

Now that, that was handled I had one last thing to do and that was to take care of Max and the rest of his rogues. Making my way down to the underground dungeon I was meant with five guards that I put in charge of watching the rogues.

"All of the rogues are dead but as you requested we left Max for you."

Nodding in acknowledgment I headed down the hall to Max's cell.

"Mason I was expected you a lot earlier." He smirked.

"I had a few things to take care of but trust I didn't forget about you for a moment." I walked up to his cell.

He chuckled, "I feel special."

"You're special all right, but that isn't why I'm down here."

"And what exactly are you here for Mason?"

"To end your life of course."

"Sounds like a fun time." He responded with a full smirk covering his face. This was confirmation that Max was truly a sadist fuck and by killing him I was doing a favor for the whole world.

<><>

"So, I was thinking..." Hailee trailed off as she lied on her stomach across the bed with her feet crossed in the air.

I sighed knowing that this was something that I wasn't gonna like, "What is it, Hailee?"

"Don't sound like that," She pouted, "I think it's a good idea."

I lied next to her on the bed, "Okay, what is it?"

"Okay." She grinned, "I think that we should have some sort of party or celebration."

"For what exactly?"

"Everything, ending the war with the rogues, our packs ended our feuds, us being happy together." She listed off.

It sounded like a good idea, but really all I wanted to do was to relax with my amazing mate, and not add any extra stress on either or us, "I'll think about it."

"Mason!" She whined.

"Fine, but not for a few weeks, there are people that are still grieving and I doubt that they're ready to party." I reasoned.

"That's fine because I was thinking we can invite the other packs." She bit her lip nervously.

"Hailee seriously, we just got rid of all the people here," I said trying to change her mind.

"I know but it will only be for a day or so and I'll plan the whole thing so you won't have to worry about anything." She begged.

"What about school?"

"Schools will be over soon and we can do it right after."

As soon as she pouted her lips I knew that I didn't stand a chance, "Fine, but after this, I seriously need a vacation."

"Sounds like a plan!"

Beyoncé: Resentment

Not 100% with this chapter but nor am I with this whole entire book. Once it is finished I will go back and edit it and change some things in it.