Chapter 24: Promise

Start from the beginning

They both said and shook their heads trying as if they couldn't believe what they just had heard or what I had said was true. I repeated my answer more clearer. Laurent and Larry in a jiff pulled me up to my feet as they got down on one knee, while Larry whispered something to lau in french.

Larry: *whispers excitedly* Elle a dit oui. (She said yes.)

Lau: *whispers* Oui mon frère. (Yes my brother.)

Lau took the ring out as they both grabbed my left hand sliding down my finger.

Larry: I promise to respect you.

Lau: To make you feel safe.

Larry: And for us sons.

Lau: You are da most beautiful person we every meet.

Larry: Oui, inside and out to.

Lau: Non let anyone tell you different.

Larry: Non even da mirror.

A small chuckle escaped my mouth hearing larry. Meanwhile, as I wiped the few tears that had escaped my eyes.

Lau&Larry: We love you.

I gave a tug to their hands indicating them to stand. Soon, I wrapped my arms around their necks.

D: *sniffs* *whispers* I love you guys so much.

They tightened their grip around me. While I gapped my glossy eyes as I lifted my hand staring at the beautiful ring.

 While I gapped my glossy eyes as I lifted my hand staring at the beautiful ring

I pulled away when Lau and Larry Jr began babbling. Just as I headed to the bed and picked them up, a chime came from my laptop making me snap my head towards the nightstand. Feeling Lau and larry grab the kids from my arms as they both tilted their heads to the right as if telling me to go check it.

Crawling on the bed pulling my laptop to my lap seeing an email opening it.

Diana come to the office today around 1.