Promises

Promises

Harry: These few days Harry had become a bit insecure about your relationship. He was desperately in love with you and honestly, that scared him. He hugged you from behind and started kissing you, showing you his infinite amount of love for you, "Promise me I'm the only one you'll ever love; that I'm the only one who was your heart."

Louis: After a while of forced smiles and holding back tears while packing with your help, Louis dropped his suitcase and broke down. 
"You won't find someone else will you?" You shook your head no but that didn't stop his eyes from glossing with tears at the thought of you with another man. "Promise me, Y/N. Promise me. Tell me you'll still be here when I get back. Tell me. Please, I need that. I need you."

Liam: "But how do you know that? How do you know tomorrow you won't love me? If not tomorrow, then a year from today. How do you know for sure that you'll still love me?" He turned to you and showed you his vulnerable side, telling you he was scared of losing you.
"Liam, don't worry. I'll love you forever. I promise."

Zayn: "You won't leave me, right Y/N?" he asked as he faced you and you answered truthfully. 
Your eyes brightened as you explained to him and thought of a future with him,"Of course not. We're going to grow up, get married together, and have kids and be so happy. I wouldn't even think of leaving, Zayn, promise."

Niall: "Niall? You'd tell me if you cheated on me right?" You waved around a magazine. 
He stood up and approached you with hurtful eyes "Princess, what makes you think I would cheat on you? I wouldn't dream of it, ok? I love you and that's never going to change. I haven't cheated on you and I never will. You have my word."