You surprise him on tour

you surprise him on tour

ZAYN: He was feeling miserable without you, but he had too much pride to admit it to any of the boys. They could see it, though, because he was so much quieter than usual and even though you both skyped as much as possible you still missed each other like mad. You were surprised when Liam called and asked you to come down for the weekend and you certainly didn't hesitate at all. He left you a key and you arrived when they were down at the venue for their next performance doing their soundchecks and rehearsals. Sitting yourself on the couch, you lazily flipped through the cable channels until the door clicked open, your boyfriend's band members entering before finally, a sullen-looking Zayn stepped through the door. "Oh, hi Y/N," Louis greeted you like it was the most casual sight in the world and Zayn's head snapped up, a grin lifting his lips as his eyes locked with yours. You grinned, jumping off the couch and practically flying into Zayn's arms, kissing him passionately as he held you close. "I missed you so much," he mumbled against your lips. "I missed you, too," you replied softly.

LIAM: It was no secret that you and Liam loved each other, but he did his best to mask his sadness when he was away to make you proud. He smiled in interviews, talked excitedly about things they had going on and was always as energetic as ever. Anyone would think that he wasn't really bothered by the long distance relationship. You'd skype every single night until one of you (mostly you) fell asleep and he'd call you on breaks from rehearsing just to hear your voice. When Niall phoned and told you that he wanted to surprise Liam with a visit from you, you were there within hours - a flight booked, bag packed. Niall picked you up from the airport, driving you back to their hotel room and giving you a grand entrance. Liam's eyes widened and he rushed over to you, picking you up and spinning you around. "It's so good to see you!" he said, pecking your cheek. He nuzzled into your neck, hands on your waist as he set you down. "I've missed you."

NIALL: When asked about you in an interview, Niall had scrunched up his nose and confessed to missing you like mad. You could see in his eyes that, like you, he wasn't exactly coping - so as soon as you could, you organised with your parents for a few days off school to fly up to where Niall was staying to visit him. When you arrived at his hotel room, no one was in so you ended up standing outside until late when the boys came home. Niall smelt of alcohol but the haziness in his eyes couldn't hide the surprise and joy. He rushed at you, almost falling as he swept you into his arms and covered your face in kisses. "Ni!" you laughed, desperately pushing at him. He was like an excited puppy that had been left on his own too long! He nuzzled into your neck, forgetting your company and sucking lightly on your pulse point. "I'm never lettin' you leave again," he murmured, holding you close.

LOUIS: You missed Lou and lot and your mom had noticed how different you were without him. It had been something like four months since you'd last seen him and phone calls just weren't cutting it any more. Your mom was tired of the moping around, so she arranged for you to go over and see him - but it had to be a surprise. Unfortunately for you, he spotted you first and ran at you full speed in the foyer of the hotel, knocking into you with such force that you had to pause and catch your breath for a moment. He enveloped you in a spine-crushing hug, kissing your cheek. "Y/N! What are you doing here?" he asked, though there was no time for you to respond before his lips were on yours. "I might not let you go back home," he said cheekily against your lips, making you laugh into the kiss.

HARRY: Well, at least you wanted to surprise him. You cussed to yourself as you wandered the packed New York City streets, annoyed at the fact that you'd gotten lost when you were trying to surprise Harry. Your boyfriend would be back at his hotel now - missing you, hopefully - and you should have been snuggled up with him in bed watching pathetic romantic-comedy's that neither of you would admit to actually liking. Instead, you were staring at your map and swearing. It was growing dark and as much as you hated admitting defeat, you took your phone out and dialled Harry. "Hey, babe," came the husky voice and you sighed into the receiver. "Haz, I need your help..." you mumbled. "I got lost in New York trying to surprise you. Can you come pick me up, please?" At your expense, your boyfriend gave a throaty laugh. You'd never live this down.

----------------------------------------------------------

On tumblr @onedirections-preferences