Late night confessions

LATE NIGHT CONFESSIONS...

Harry: You snuggle closer to his side, your chin resting against his chest as he opens up to you, the words spilling carefully out of his lips as you take in his confessions. He looks small and vulnerable, afraid of your reaction. "I've never opened up to anyone like this before," he finishes softly, nervously toying with a curl. "I'm glad you opened up to me," you reply, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "Because I want to open up to you, too." 

Zayn: His tone is careful and slow and you can tell that he's really thinking about each word before he says it. He finishes, his hazel eyes gauging your reaction--would you still love him? "Thank you for being so open," you reply softly, resting your head on his shoulder. "I love you as much as I did before, if not more. I feel like...I really understand you, now. I feel like we're closer than ever before." 

Louis: "I've never told anyone any of those things before," he adds, a final note. His voice is soft and vulnerable and you're just so glad he did. "Thank you," you tell him, embracing him in a tight hug. "I've always opened up to you but...having you open up to me means so much. I know you're not one to share feelings and all that crap but, Lou...I'm so glad we're close enough to talk about these things. I love you." 

Niall: "Yeah, so that's," he finishes softly, his cheeks flushed pink and tone morose. "that's why I'm the way I am I guess." You offer a comforting smile and place your hand in his. "Well, you're amazing despite those things," you whisper quietly. "They've made you stronger and I just...I'm so glad you felt like you could tell me. You know I trust you with my life and I'm glad you basically, well, trust me with yours." 

Liam: "I can't believe I just told you all of that," he shakes his head quietly in disbelief. "But I'm glad I did." "I'm glad you did, too," you admit, resting your head lightly against his chest. "I know it was hard, but it means a lot that you told me those things and you know, I'll always be here for you. I've always got your back."