He is your neighbor

He Is Your Neighbor
---

Louis:
"Oh Y/N," Louis sang as he makes his way inside of your house. You gasp quickly and squint your eyes at him.
"What are you doing inside of MY house? You can't just walk in," you try to explain.
"But I just did. So anyway love the reason why I wanted to come over here was to confront you about something I'm having a problem with."
"What's your problem? Lew-is," you say smirking as you , purposely, say his name wrong.
"One it's Louis not Lewis, get it right and secondly the occasional noises are keeping me up at night from my beauty sleep."
You cock your head to the side.
"What noises?"
"Oh you know the weird ones like the loud groaning and moaning. Those ones," he says smirking widely while he twiddled with his fingers. You look shocked and try to say something.
"I'm sorry. Oh I'm so so s-sorry. I'll tell him that. Somehow," you agree keeping your head down.
"Sure love. Have a nice evening," and with that he leaves your house to leave you with embarrassment.

Zayn:
"Ugh what the fu-,"
"Need help love," a voice says beside you. Looking up, you see your neighbor Zayn.
"Yes please thank you," he takes your keys and unlocks your door for you an also grabbing a couple bags. You both walk inside of your clean home and set the groceries on the counter.
"Thanks Zayn."
"Anything for a pretty lady."

Harry:
Your neighbor , Harry Styles, just so happens to have ANOTHER party. You bang your head against your headboard of your bed deciding if you should tell him to keep it down. You go with your head, standing up In just your p jays and walking to his apartment door. You bang loudly on the wooden door and he answers.
"Why hello there Y/N. How are you tonight," he ask smirking already knowing why you came over.
"Look buddy. Some people around here don't party every.single.day. So could you please do me a favor and keep it down," you demand sharply. To your surprise he laughs.
"You kind of remind me of Halle Berry from Cat woman."
"Oh really,"
"Yeah." You grab his shirt collar and pulled him down to your level.
"Don't make me hurt you. Because I WILL."
And with that you walk away leaving Harry stunned.

Niall:
You suddenly hear a knock on your front door and stand to open it. You fling a shirt over your head along with short shorts. You open the door and see your next door neighbor.
"Hi Niall."
"Hello Y/N, um I just wanted to check on you to see if you were okay. I heard what happened," he was referring to the fight you had with your now ex boyfriend.
"Oh um I'm fine Niall thanks."
"Okay well if you want to talk to anyone I'm always here. For you." You giggle at his cuteness and him being nervous.
"Dido. Thanks Horan."

Liam:
"I'm glad we're doing this. It's fun," he comments as you sit on his couch watching movie after movie.
"Yeah it is isn't it? Here you go," you say passing him his bowl of popcorn. Ever since you moved into the neighborhood, you and Liam always seemed to have a connection.
"Thanks."
You get along well.
"So what movie is it this time?"
"The new batman movie."
"Should've known," you mutter.
-------------------------------------------------
@