Zumba...

ZUMBA...

Louis: "I can't believe I let you talk me into this," he huffs, mimicking the instructor who's shaking her hips. "I can't believe I actually talked you into this," you laugh, following suit. "You know," he huffs, smirking. "After this we're totally getting double cheeseburgers and shakes." You roll your eyes and can't help but smile. "Then we better work extra hard and burn off those calories now, Tommo." 

Harry: "Harry, I can't believe you wanted to do Zumba," you smirk, watching the instructor show the first move. "It's good cardio," he defends, sliding a headband over his hair to keep the curls out of his face. "You're too cute, what am I going to do with you?" you tease, watching him shake his butt to the music, totally messing up the moves. "Maybe help me do these moves better?" he offers, sticking out his tongue. 

Zayn: "I regret making the bet," he frowns, stepping beside you in the Zumba studio. "No, you just regret losing, bad boy," you tease, nudging his arm. "Very true," he laughs, listening as the instructor explains and then begins the music. You laugh as the song plays and Zayn groans. "Well this just got awkward," he snickers, listening to the familiar tune of What Makes You Beautiful blast through the speakers. 

Niall: "You're one very convincing and very pretty girl," he manages, nearly out of breath as you both follow the instructor's moves. "And you're one very bad and very handsome dancer," you retort, avoiding him as he nearly bumps into you. "After this can we go get ice cream?" he huffs, doing a twirl. "Actually, I'm so tired," you sigh, sweat pouring down your back. "Wanna ditch the rest and go now?" 

Liam: "Can't believe you wanted to come with me," you laugh, heading into the Zumba studio. "I love trying new things, dancing is fun," he shrugs, offering a smile. "Plus Andy and Maz have taught me some moves." You both head towards the back watch as the instructor explains the first few movies. "Now stay with me 'cos I'm quite quick," he tells you, using his BSE Leeroy voice, causing you both to erupt into laughter before the song even starts to play.