9. Arguing & Talking

Bri's P.O.V

"No! There is no way you are doing that!" I told Ryan. I can't believe he would actually consider doing what Sharpay told him to do. "Why would you even consider it?" I added.

"I never said I did, I just brought it up." He said keeping his voice soft and gentle. "Bri, i would never hurt you on purpose, but if I had to choose between—" I cut him off knowing where he was going with it.

"You'll choose Sharpay and Kelsi because Sharpay's your sister. Got it." I told him and started walking away from him. I felt him grab my hand and pull me back to him.

"That wasn't what I was going to say. Bri, I would never choose people like my sister and Kelsi over you. I love you, I know we're young but I can see us getting married one day and I know that Sharpay is my sister but I'd rather be happy with you instead of miserable with my sister. I used to not be like that, but you made me realize that I'm my own person and my sister isn't allowed to control my life." He told me.

I nodded believing every word he said, "I love you too." I replied.

I kissed him and he kissed me back. "Listen, I'm sorry I'm acting like this, I just know that you deserve much better than me—" he cut me off by kissing me.

I really like his way to tell me to shut up.

****************

A/N:

I hope this short little chapter was as cute for you all as it was for me. I just wanted to make a short chapter of a cute Bri and Ryan moment.