Message :)

A/N:

Hello my lovely readers! I just wanted to tune in and let all you beautiful people that I won't update at all this week. I might not be able to next week either. It just depends with school, right now I have a load of work to do; I have papers to write, Algebra problems to finish, and Letter's to type for my typing class.

I also just wanted to say sorry for not updating, I hope everyone understand why I'm not updating. I also hope that you forgive me for this :)

Okay, I'm sorry but I also need to rant... I have a stupid bottom locker this year, this is my second time having a bottom locker and I hate bending/squatting down to get into it. I'm literally 5'7 and I have to bend everyday.

The last thing I want to talk about is; I really want to communicate with my readers (Only if you want to) because I appreciate everyone of you all and I'm sorry I don't reply to comments very much. You can talk to me about anything you want: just your day, school, story ideas, etc. You can leave a comment if you'd like or message me. If you're going through something then you can talk to me, cause this is sophomore year in high school and I've experienced some bullying in my past and such.

But I just wanted to put all of this out there for you! Again hope you forgive me for not updating and if you have anything questions for me, then leave them below or message me :)

Have a nice Day/Night loves!