8. Lunch

Bri's P.O.V

When the second bell rang for lunch Ryan and I made our way towards the lunch room. Usually school lunches are gross, but I'm happy to say that East High's food is some of the best I've ever tasted.

"Doesn't Kelsi sit at your table?" I asked my boyfriend, feeling the jealousy, anger and hurt coming back.

"I forgot about that." Was the reply I got from Ryan, we got in the lunch line and each grabbed one of the red trays.

"Can I sit with you today?" I asked him, I never sit with him at lunch because of Sharpay but we're slowly starting to get along. We can tolerate each other now, which is a start.

"Yeah, you can. Anytime you want." Ryan told me.

Before I could reply Sharpay started storming over to us, her pink heeled boots clicking the whole way. She cut right in front of me along with her new assistant, Ryan didn't really notice because he was looking at the food choices.

"New York Deli platter, please." Ryan said and the lunch lady put it on his tray for him. She handed one out towards me and I nodded, she then sat it on my tray.

"How can you think about food at a time like this?" Sharpay asked Ryan.

"Maybe 'cause it's lunch time." Ryan replied like it was the most obvious thing ever. Which it kind of was. I had to hold in my smirk at what he had said. I don't understand why she thinks she has to control everyone around her, even her brother. It just makes me so sick! But, I will have to deal with it because I love Ryan and I know we will last and more than likely be the guy I marry. Also, I do hope I marry him.

Even though we're still in high school I want him to be my husband and be the dad of my kids in the future. I promise you that I am not weird, it's just how much I love him.

"Um, no pickles. Throw that big Apple parfait in there." Ryan told the lady and she put it on his tray and mine as well.

"Okay, this show is our last shot, Ryan!" She told him as he finally looked at her. Ryan rolled his eyes while picking up his tray and walking away from her to their table with Sharpay following. Her minion got her tray and I was still forced to be behind her. As I was about to go up the stairs and towards their table Gabi stopped me.

"Hey, where you going? We always sit over here." She asked me.

"I'm sitting with Ryan today." I told her quickly and fast walked up the stairs but not fast enough to spill my food.

I seen Kelsi smile as Ryan sat down at the table alone. So, I fast walked over there and sat down beside him, that made her smile drop. I just sat there as Sharpay and him talked.

"Imagine having everything we ever dreamed, don't you want it?" Sharpay started singing while taking Ryan's tray away. When she started that, that was my cue to leave. I grabbed my tray and walked down the stairs to where Gabi and the girls were sitting.

"I thought you were sitting with Ryan?" Gabi asked me as I sat down across from her.

"Sharpay started being dramatic." I told them, all of them nodded understanding why I left.

"I don't see how you put up with her." Taylor told me.

"Yeah, you should win some award." Martha added.

"I deal with her because I love Ryan. I'll always stand by him even if that means dealing with Sharpay and drama." I told them.

"That's what I call love." Martha mumbled causing all of us girls to laugh.

Ryan's P.O.V

"It's ours, Ryan." Sharpay told me after we got done with whatever that was.

"Wait a minute, Ms. D said there's only one scholarship. There's two of us." I told her stating the obvious. I wanted to also mention Brianna but I already knew what Sharpay would say if I brought her up and I wasn't in the mood to hear it.

"We're twins, they're gonna have to take us both." She told me, for some reason I felt like there was gonna be more. "Listen, Kelsi always writes her best songs for Troy and Gabriella, so you make certain we get those songs." And there it is.

"How?" I asked suspiciously, I'm not liking the idea already. Especially because of how Bri feels about Kelsi right now.

"Polish her glasses, buy her some ruby slippers, take her to prom, I don't know. Just do it!" She told me, before I got the chance the object she walked away.

What is Brianna gonna think about all of this?

*********************

A/N:

Here is the long awaited chapter, I hope it better than I think it is. Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes I will go back and fix them later!