Chapter 7

Above is a picture of the dress Princess Elliot is wearing. Enjoy ;) Sorry for short chapters.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We entered the forest, the Sun shone through the trees. I smiled I love the forest. I started to think about what Finn had said last night. That he wished he could be human all of the time. I wonder if there was a way to make that happen. We continued walking, I could feel Finn starting to play with his bit. I probably should ride him with out a bit, it definitely would look strange though. A little bird chirped and a rabbit hopped by. We came down a small hill and I could tell Finn was starting to get bored.

"I think we should start to go faster, how much longer if we trot to the castle?" I said to the rest of the group.

"Maybe two or three hours." A guard relied, the rest of the guards nodded in agreement.

" And what if we continue at the pace?" I asked

"Four or Five."

"Alright, trot on Finn." I said and Finn began to trot.

We continued at the faster pace. I knew Finn really wanted to canter but I knew he would not unless I told him to. The scenery whizzed by us, and we passed a small stream.

"Halt!" I called out and the group stoped. " Lets rest here and eat and drink."

We dismounted and Louna gave me some food and a cup for water. I ate and drank some water and turkey. We sent a scout out to see  how far we were from the castle, he shortly came back and said we did not have that much more to go, maybe only a few miles.

I turned the group, " I do not know about you, but honestly want to canter, so we can get closer."

My group nodded, we mounted and cantered through the forest. Soon we came in sight of the castle. It was a lot smaller than me mine, and it had a tiny moat. We slowed to a walk. A messenger arrived a few days before telling King Marion that we would be arriving soon.

"Who goes there?" A guard called out.

"Her Royal Highness Princess Elliot." One of my guards returned.

We walked over to the gate and the guards let us in. I dismounted Finn and gave him a pat on the neck.

"Please put him in a personal pasture at night." I said to the stable boy who only nodded.

"Stay in you pasture I will visit you later." I whispered in Finns ear,he snorted and the stable boy walked him toward some dirty stalls.

The horses looked like they would be good in my fathers army. I kept a mental note of this. I then walked in with the escorts to the Dinning hall. It was small but grand, the large curtains fell from the ceiling, and a large walnut table and matching chairs sat in the middle if the room.

"Princess Elliot welcome," King Marion said gesturing toward a chair.

I smiled, curtsied, and sat on the chair.

"I think you know why my father sent me." I said becoming serious.

He nodded, "Yes I do know why, it is because of boarders."

I nodded, "Then you must know why we are concerned, you coming very close, to our boarders,we do hope you are not trying to steal my fathers lands."

"No! Of course not, the only reason we have ever come close to your boarder is because of hunting. The bucks always run onto your side."

"Do you have enough food, King Marion?" I inquired.

He looked almost offended, "Since I know this is your first time do this I will
pretend you did not say that."

I smiled, "Let's make a deal shall we? If you are ever in need of food or protection we will give you some as long as you give us horses in return."

King Marion looked at his advisor who nodded. Every one looked skinny now that I noticed it.

"You have a deal." He said, I held out my hand which he kissed and I stood up.

A scribe wrote up our deal and we both signed. I smiled, this was my first official document.