Chapter 5

Above is human version of Finn ;) Sorry for the short chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait, Finn?" I said, I was really confused, maybe it was just a coincidence.

"Yes, that is my name."

"Are, you-"

"Your horse, well yes I am." Finn said bowing sarcastically.

My eyes narrowed, "I don't believe you!" 

I tooked the boy's hand and marched to the stables. I entered and peered into Finn's stall but found he was not there. I looked at the boy who was only smirking.

"Hmph." I said looking at him.

"You are not rubbing off as the nice one one me." Finn said.

"I think I like you better as a horse." I said glaring at him.

"Cold."

I smirked, I kinda liked this kid.

"Do you freely get to choose when you want to be a horse?" I asked.

He shook his head "I wish, I would be human all the time."

I nodded, "Just because I think I believe you does not mean I trust you."

He nodded, "Fair enough."

"Tell me about yourself." I said.

"I am not a sharing kinda person." He said smiling.

I laughed, "Oh! Mysterious!"

He grinned, and sat cross legged on the dusty floor.

"You don't mind a side-saddle, do you?" I asked sitting next to him. It was weird asking a boy what saddle he would like to be ridden in as a horse.

He shrugged, "I don't know, why can't you ride bareback?"

"It is not proper Finn, wait have you ever been ridden?"

"Um no. You were the first."

"Why didn't you buck me off?"

"The Witch taught me not to, she said I was bad if I tried."

I hugged the poor boy, all his life he must have been treated like an animal.

"Hey, I said no personal stuff!" He said wriggling out of my grip, I laughed, and ruffled his hair.

He slunk down and ruffled it back down, I sighed and looked at the Moon. It was slowly slinking down. We must have talked all night. 

"Well, I am going back to my room." I said standing, smoothing out my nightgown. He followed me, and stood outside my door, and took the sword from its sheath. I fell asleep, feeling strangely safe.