leaving..

Too months later after producing two more songs

Me and my unnies were doing dance practice but then our Manger came in all happy and jolly and he said it.. "Girls! We are going on tour!!" We all were so happy but then he also added to it "Out of South korea! So we are going to America!" Then my heart just shattered into pieces like glass breaking. All I can say is "Why..." but nobody heard it,it was barely a whisper.

I sigh as he says we have to go now since our flight is in two hours and he already got our suitcases,I softly smile trying to be happy but I really don't want to leave Taehyung..and kookie..he is like a little brother to me.I look up as I hear the Bangtan Boys coming towards us,I see that our Manger told them right when they came in.

I saw the look on Taehyungs face he looks so depressed now,I look down trying to fight the tears and I manged to.I hear Sowon unnie "Come on Jewel! We gotta go!" I nod and walk behind them I look at kookie and Taetae,I sigh and stop the hug them all while saying "Bye guys.." I feel tears on my shoulders so I pull away to see them all crying even Tae..

I hear my unnies calling me to come and hurry up,I sigh and wave goodbye as I feel my warm tears fall down my cheeks, "Bye guys I love you all..always feel Safe and Sound.." I run down the hall and out the building,I get into the van to see taehyung running with his tears streaming down his face like waterfalls while yelling as we drove off "DON'T GO! Please! I need you..."

---------------------------------
I'm sorry if this made u cry,I had this dream about it so why not put it in the ff and I'm sorry that's it's short! I'll try and make it longer but remember to Comment,Vote,and follow me ! byeeeeee