God Damn it....

I smiled at him as he said his name the we started to play some games but then it turned out to be spin the bottle,I gulped as the nervousness starts to build up when I'm praying inside that it won't land in me...Well it did...Damn my life...wait  J-jungkook?!? No way! I was actually hoping it would land on Tae...Oh well let's get this over with..

I looked at my unnies then at Jungkook,I sigh as I stand up and go to him as he does the same,I stand in the middle as I watched him carefully make his way towards me.I giggle as he stumble forwards then stands up straight and whispers Jungkook: "Are you sure you want to do this?" I nod and quickly pecks lips then go back to my spot leaving him there in the middle blushing as he made his way to his seat.

I look at Sowon and Yuri giggle as the whisper a conversation between each other,I sigh as roll my eyes then look at the bottle landing on Solar and Jin.I smirk at them as they kiss and quickly go sit down again but as they kiss I yell out Y/n: "I SHIP IT!" Everyone starts to laugh as I yelled that.

After a while

We all got bored an went out to eat,we got to the restaurant and started to order our drinks and food.Once we got our drinks we all were just talking alot mean while me and tae just kept quiet until our food came to our table.

I smile as I start to eat my food then I look at taehyung that's in front of me,I swollow my food and smile at him before returning to my food.

--------------------------
Here guys! I'm sorry if it was short because I'm really tired and now I'm about to hit the sack since I have school so yeah! BYEEEE