What a bad day...

Taehyungs Pov

Me and my hyungs get to the building just to see Jewel and her unnies in their practice room dancing to their songs, I chuckle as I see her get frustrated at one of her dance steps but she continues to the beat finally getting it.I don't hear my hyungs calling me to come to dance practice, all I can do is stare at Jewel,I smile at her as she looks at me and waves before going back to dancing.

I finally hear my maknae say "Yah Hyung! Wake up and smell the roses,she has a boyfriend" my silence turned to a frown as I heard the word "Boyfriend" come out of his mouth before saying "Oh..really?" I see them all nod then Point at him as he walks pass me and into their dance studio.

Your Pov

We stopped dancing to take a break but right when we do that I see my lovely boyfriend walk towards me,I smile and hug him as I say "Hey babe,How's work?" I feel him not hug me back all he can do is step away, "Uh..If something wrong babe?" I give him a confused look,when he starts to speak up "Y/n...I-i...i think we should break up.." right when he said that I felt tears building up in the corners of my eyes "W-what...Wae?!?" I say as I feel my tears pouring down my face. "I'm sorry..Y/n it's-" I hear a girl come running through the door way saying "Oppaaaaaa! Come On!" She whines, I feel my anger building up "WHAT! OPPA??? I swear! You better get out right now!!" I say to him as I take off the bracelet he gave me and threw at him.

"Y/n.. please dont.." I slap him across the face leaving his left cheek bright red "No! Leave now! I don't want to see Your disgusting face here ever again" I push him and that girl out of my dance studio as I call "SECURITY!" I see too guys come and lead them out as my ex says "Y/N! PLEASE..." I smirk as the too security guys guard the doors.

I sigh and look down at my wrist where my bracelet was before,I feel a tear drop onto my wrist as I look up and turn around to be faced by my group and Taehyung with his hyungs. "Jewel...Im so sorry for you...if you need anything I'm right here for you.." I hear taehyung say as he comes near me and hugs me a while rubbing my back I smile and hug him back, "Thank you tae..Your the best..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I hope you like it! Damn...first boyfriends suck lol comment down below if you had a bad ending of a First boyfriend so yeah..BYEEEE