The box smile

We all finshed our food,paid the bill,and left towards our houses,I walked in silence mean while everyone was laughing,talking,and smiling.I sigh and look at the walking path as we came up our streets,I look up at Taehyung but to only see him walking next to me.

I smile at him and look back down at the ground only to hear taehyung say something "Hey Jewel..." "H-hi taehyung" I think to myself *Why me? Why does he have to talk to me!* I look up at him to see him staring at me while walking but then he looks away so do I.

I hear Moon unnie say "Ok guys We are here! Night bangtan" we all say goodnight to Bts before walking into our house and going to sleep.I stay up all night on my phone just looking at my Instagram staring at Taehyungs pics he took,I smile and hold my phone to my chest as I whisper to myself "I think I'm falling for him..."

Next day (Dance practice)
I groan as I get ready for today still thinking about what I said yesterday night,I shook my head knowing he won't like me back so I brush that thought off and continue my morning.

Next day (Dance practice)I groan as I get ready for today still thinking about what I said yesterday night,I shook my head knowing he won't like me back so I brush that thought off and continue my morning

(This is what you wear 😊)

I look in the mirror and smile as I say "I still look like the Cute old Y/n" I giggle and walk out of my room and out the house since I'm going by myself to the Bighit Building,I look around as I listen to my music but I see the Bangtan Boys walking behind me.I gulp from nervousness so I start to speed up my pace knowing I don't want to be attack by their crazy fans.

I look behind me to just see them walking behind me still but quicker than usual,I look in front of me to see a group of fans going crazy for pictures,autographs,and etc.

One of the fans say "Omg!!! JEWEL!" But right after that everyone goes mega crazy,I sigh and start to sign their autographs aotppndnd take pictures with all of them.

Taehyungs pov

As me and my Hyungs were walking to the Bighit Building we saw some girl get swarmed by a bunch of crazy fans but then I hear one of them say "JEWEL SARANGHAE!!" I look at my Hyungs to see them just stop and freeze at the name that the fan mentioned.

I chuckle as she try to please every single one of her fans but then I see her finshed and run off as she bows and says goodbye before running off from them leaving them disappointed.

Me and my Hyungs start to walk away from the group of sad fans and continue our way to the building.

---------------------------
Here u go my Fellow Seekers! I know it's a bit short but that's okay! Hehe anyways Remember to Love,and follow me! byeeeeeee