Forgotten

Ok guys! I hope you like this ff chapter of The Idol! I've been getting back into Got7 again so I was thinking about doing a Got7 Mark Ff? Please comment down below if you want me to do that! Because like Mark is Bae now 😇😊😄 and Yugyeom ..ah my little maknae of got7 hehe Well now imma stop rambling on let's get on with this ff!

Me and my unnies were still practicing our new song "Ashes" after my rapping part it was the ending so we all were in our ending poses, we took a break just to order some lunch so mean while Solar Unnie was ordering Bts came in. Ofc I didn't pay attention since I was still practicing the part I'm having trouble on.

I then stopped when I remembered my ex I sighed and push the memories away from me and him,I finshed right then and there I heard clapping so I quickly turned around and saw Taehyung there with is bright smile.I smile and said "How long have you been there?" He shrugged then said "Oh I don't know...hehe" I chuckled and picked up my water then took a swig of it as I listen to Tae ramble on about how he has a hard time dancing this one point in their new song Blood Sweat & Tears.

I nodded and said "How about I help you?" I see his face brighten up with his cute box smile Shown on his face. (2 hours later...cue the SpongeBob sound xD) we get to the last part and then we finshed,him and I were breathing heavily I flop onto the cold hard ground tired. "Thank you Jewel...for helping me" I hear him say the just put a smile on my face I giggle and say "Your so welcome..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Here you go guys! sorry if it was short 😣anyways! I'll try to make my ff chapters longer than usual! so ye ahhh BYEEEE