Chapter 49

Recap-
I saw Zumiez and decided to go inside. I was looking at some Vans when I heard someone call my name. I turned and saw-

--------------------------------------

Macys P.O.V.

Mark.

"Hey Mark!" I smiled.

"Hey Macy! What are you doing here?"

I looked around, "I'm sorry, is this your mall?"

He chuckled and rolled his eyes. "No, but this is my store." He looked at me with a serious face. Then we both started laughing at the same time, breaking the silence.

"I was just about to go buy some food at the food court, can I buy you anything?" He said smiling at me.

"Well, I just got here so I'm not really hungry."

"Macy come on. I'll bye you pizza." Ugh, how could I say no to pizza?

I laughed, "Fine. Lets go."

We walked to the food court and went to a Italian front. Mark ordered the pizza and two cups of strawberry lemonade. We sat in a booth while we waited for them to call our number.

"Why strawberry lemonade? What if I wanted water?"

"Ew, who wants water? Plus, I know your gonna love it. Its gonna be your new Starbucks."

I laughed.

"No, but really, its good. Try it." He looked at my cup. I shrugged and held the straw to my mouth then sipped. Damn, it was good. I sipped more and more.

Mark laughed, "Mhmm." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

After we enjoyed our pizza, we walked around the mall. Ugh, I've missed this. I've missed him. I've missed his eyes. I've missed his humor. I've missed everything about him. 

"Macy to earth!" Mark said laughing.

I blushed, "Sorry." I looked around and saw this cute little photo booth. Oh my god, we have to take pictures!

"MARK!"

He jumped then laughed, "What? What happened?"

"Lets go to the photo booth! Come onnnn! Pleeease?"

"You don't have to ask me twice!" He chuckled and ran to the booth. I ran after him laughing.

He held the curtain open for me and I went in. He came in after and smiled.

We decided we were going to do silly faces for each picture. He put in the money and we chose a template.

"Okay, ready?" He asked.

"Oh my god, just press the button!" I laughed. He pressed the button and we did our silly face. The booth gave us 3 second to look at the picture then 3 more seconds to prepare for the next picture.

"Lets do this one sillier." He said and laughed. I puffed out my cheeks and laid my hands on each cheek, also closing my eyes.

When the booth showed us the photo, we both started laughing. I looked at him and he looked at me. We both stopped laughing and just stared at each other as if nothing was going on around us. He looked down at my lips and then back up at my eyes. He got closer to me then got my chin. Then he laid his lips on mine. They were so soft, just like I remember. Our lips moved in sync. He grabbed me around the waist and brought me closer to him.

"This is a photo booth, not a kissing booth."

We both pulled away. I looked up and saw three girls standing there looking at us annoyingly.

"Go," I whispered to Mark. He got up and out of the booth. I followed after him after getting our pictures.

As we walked away I started laughing. Then Mark started laughing too.

"That was so embarrassing!" I said laughing. He stopped and got the pictures from my hand. He smiled looking down at them, "It was also extremely amazing." I looked at the pictures. The second to last picture was of us staring at each other. The last picture was us kissing.

--------------------------------------

Authors Note:

AHHHHAHXJJSKCKJS DID YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER?? YOU BETTER HAVE! Anyyyywayyyys, I updated twice today. Very proud of myself!!1!11!!! Okay, hope you're having an amazing thanksgiving! Bye!