Chapter 26

Private message with Mark

Mark- I miss you

Macy- I miss you too 😞❤️

--------------------------------------

I heard the doorbell ring downstairs but stayed glued to my bed knowing Kian would answer it.

"MACY!" Kian shouted.

"Ugh," I sighed to myself getting out of bed, "WHAT?!" I shouted back.

"GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" I heard him shout back. I rolled my eyes and dragged myself out of my room and down the stairs. I rubbed my eyes adjusting to the light since the door was wide open, "What the hell do you want?"

My eyes widened once I saw, "MARK!" I ran to him and tackled him with a hug. He let out a chuckle and kissed my cheek, "MACYYYY!"

I glanced at Kian. "Well I'll be, uh, going now," Kian said backing away. I smiled and hugged Mark tighter.

"How've you been?" He said cradling me.

"Better now," I pulled away and looked into his eyes. God, I've missed his blue eyes. He leaned in and started kissing me. Aha, I've missed this to.

"Ahem," Someone coughed from behind. I looked behind Mark, "JACOB!" I ran to Jacob and gave him a big hug.

"Hey best frieeend!" He said while hugging me.

"Hey bestieeee!" I pulled away and ruffled his hair.

We went inside and sat around my room. "So, aren't you wondering why we're here?" Jacob asked as he sat down on my bean bag.

"I am. Im glad, but curious." I said sitting on Marks lap since he was on the last beanbag. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me closer to him.

"Well, I missed you. But thats only part of the answer," Mark said kissing my head.

"And whats the other part of the answer?"

"Jacob?" Mark questioned.

"You should tell her," Jacob said with a smile on his face.

"Well, me and Jacob are moving. You know that house right in front? And the house a few houses down?" Mark said. I sat up and turned to look at him, he had a huge smile on his face.

"No way."

"YES WAY!" Jacob shouted getting up and jumping with his phone in his hand.

"If this is a joke I'm literally gonna kill both of you."

"No joke," Mark said inter-whining our fingers.

"When?!" I asked full of joy.

"They already bought the houses and all our furniture will be here tomorrow."

"Oh my god thats so amazing!" I wrapped him in a tight hug.

"I hate third wheeling," Jacob said bluntly. I laughed, "Lets go to the mall?"

"Im down," Mark said smiling. I smiled back and pecked him on the lips, "God this is so amazing."

"Isn't it? Now I can see your beautiful face everyday." He cupped my face in his hands and pecked my lips. He smiled then gave me another kiss.

"Can we go to the mall now?" Jacob said in a draggy voice. I laughed and nodded, "Call an Uber!" I got up and ran to the bathroom to get ready. I put on white shorts and a pink crop top. I straightened my hair and slipped on my white converse.

"The Ubers here," Mark said hugging me from behind.

"Ugh, I haven't done my makeup."

"Babe, you don't need makeup," he kissed me on the cheek and got my hand. He walked me down the stairs and out the door.

--------------------------------------

Authors Note:
Jonas got hacked on twitter and 😂😂 OH GODDDD 😂 Okay okay, anyways, I understand that this is boring. Maybe. I don't know. IM TRYING OKAY?! BUT THANK YOU FOR 7k ILYSSSSSSMMMMMM ❤️