Chapter 42

Mark- Guys, did you know that Jacob and Macy are dating?

Weston- yes

Weston- jk no

Mark- Well they are

Zach- Fr fr Mark?

Mark- Fr fr

Erin- #jacy? im down to ship. cuties !!

Weston- if erins down im down 😤👏🏿👏🏿!!1!11!

Nathan- Pics or it didnt happen

Mark- I didnt take a picture of them wtf i was pissed

Hunter- Is this true Jacob? 😏

Brandon- ^^

Ariel- They would make a cute couple tbh 😋

Weston- i mean ig

Jacob- Mark, you're such an asshole. I swear to god im done w your shit already. Yes guys, were dating. We were planning on telling you guys ourselves later but guess the fuck not.

Mark- Why dont you stop typing shit and start saying it to my face?

Jacob- Lol okay ill be right there ((; i aint gonna talk shit though

Macy- Jacob dont.

Jacob- Come outside Marky 🙃

Mark- On my way Jakey 😊

Macy- Ugh, i need to get my lazy ass up and stop them now.

Mario- You should get your lazy ass up and record that shit 😂

Zach- AND SEND IT OUR WAYYYY

--------------------------------------

Macys P.O.V.

I rolled my eyes and went down the stairs. I unlocked the front door and looked towards Marks house. They were both standing in front of each other, pissed. They were talking and then Jacob pushed Mark roughly. They both had their hands in fists. I was making my way over there when Mark threw a punch at Jacob.

"WILL YOU GUYS QUIT FIGHTING?!" I yelled hurrying towards them.

"Macy, stay out of this." Jacob said, his hand to his jaw where I'm guessing Mark punched him. Jacob tackled Mark onto the road and started punching him.

"JACOB STOP!!" I tried pulling him off of Mark but he didn't budge. "STOP IT!" I said pushing him. I grabbed Jacobs fist, and as quickly as I did that, he punched me. I stood up straight, shocked. He rushed off of Mark and stood in front of me, "Macy, oh my god, are you okay? Im so sorry!" I glared up at him and turned, running back to my house.

"MACY!" I heard Jacob shout, also hearing him running towards me. I started running faster so he wouldn't catch up. I got home and locked the door then ran up the stairs. My eyes were filled with tears. It wasn't the pain of him hitting me, it was the fact that he actually hit me. I didn't feel any pain, I just felt.. Hurt.

The doorbell was going crazy, but I refused to answer it. Kian and Jc weren't home so they weren't going to answer it either.

I laid on my bed and just closed my eyes. The doorbell stopped ringing, then a few seconds later my phone started going off. I rolled my eyes and turned my phone off.

I rolled up into a ball and just cried. I don't know why it got to me so much, but it did. I hated it.

--------------------------------------

Authors Note
THANKS FOR 36k LOVE YOU ALL!!! and sorry for not posting in a while 😂 Hope you liked this! 😊