Chapter 28

Macy's P.O.V.

I woke up and turned to see Mark by my side sleeping. I smiled and pecked him on the cheek. He smiled.

"Well, good morning!" I said giggling and cuddling up next to him. He turned to me, "Morning, beautiful," he said in that irresistible, raspy, morning voice. I laid my head on his chest and started to drift back to sleep, but didn't fully get to sleep. He shook me, "We gotta get up! Jacob wanted us to go to Starbucks with him and Lisa."

I rolled my eyes, "Ugh. Can't we just stay in and cuddle?" I whined.

He chuckled, "Baaabe I already said I'd be there. I can go then come back and continue to cuddle?" Aha, no. Lisa? No.

"I'll go." I said bluntly.

"Is something wrong?" He asked getting my hand and rubbing it with his thumb.

"Uh, N- No. I'm gonna go get ready."

He lifted himself up and hovered over me trapping me between his arms, "Macy, spill. I know somethings up."

I sighed, "I- I don't know. I just got jealous yesterday I guess. Lisa gives me this weird, bad feeling. Did you see the way she looked at me? She seemed so.. Perky? I don't know."

He smiled down at me, "Really? You of all people, your a jealous type?"

"Ugh! No. Yes? I've never really felt jealous till she came along, I guess."

He playfully rolled his eyes with a smile on his face, "Gosh I'm crazy about you, you know that? You shouldn't be jealous. I wouldn't replace you with anybody. Especially... Her." I smiled at that slight pause. I lifted my head to peck him with a kiss on his lips, "Kay, move so I can go get ready."

He pecked me back and flopped back down on the bed, "Love you too!" I laughed, "I love you so much, Thomas."

I picked out a cute black and white striped shirt and some light washed jeans. I straightened my hair and slipped on my black vans. I put on my usual amount of make up, mascara and eyeliner, and went back to sit on my bed and wait for Mark.

--------------------------------------

Weston- wakey wakey eggs and bakey

Zach- YOUR GETTING BAKED?!

Weston- whaaaaat 😅😅😧👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿

Nathan- Um okay

Weston- im a child of god smh

Erin- i bake.. cAKeS

Weston- i tried doing that once

Weston- my parents were like "WHAT THE- WESTON PICK UP UR CRAP"

Weston- i told them it was a cake and they didnt believe me

Weston- thats when i started wearing diapers again

Erin- ok

Weston- IT WASNT POOP I SWEAR

--------------------------------------

I laughed and looked up from my phone to see Mark smiling down at me, "Don't you look cute," he said winking at me. I blushed, "Oh hush." He offered his hand and I gladly took it. We went down the stairs and were out the front door. He called an Uber and we were on our way to Starbucks.