Chapter 41

Macys P.O.V.

We got to Main Event and got in line to buy our bracelets.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked smiling.

"Everything." Jacob smiled back. Mark nodded in agreement. "I'll buy your bracelet Mace," Mark smiled moving up the line. I shook my head moving forward as well, "I brought money. I can buy my own bracelet."

"You can buy mine." Jacob said smiling at Mark like a 5 year old. Mark laughed and made his way to the counter, "Three bracelets for bowling, laser tag, and gravity ropes." The lady behind the counter nodded. I gave Mark my money and so did Jacob. She put a bracelet on each of our hands, "When you're ready to bowl, just come ask for shoes." We nodded and said thank you.

"What are we gonna do first?"

"LASER TAG!" Both Jacob and Mark said at the same time. I laughed and we ran to the booth with the laser tag passes. The lady said it would be about five minutes, so we walked around the arcade.

"Were gonna play games, right?" I said looking at all the fun arcade games.

"If you want." Jacob said smiling. He winked at me then looked forward, which made me smile.

After walking around the arcade, we made our way to the laser tag line and were shortly escorted inside the room with the laser tag suit thingys. We put them on, and after the explanation of how to play laser tag, which nobody listens to, we went into the arena.

We played laser tag like five times in a row then were extremely tired. We went to the restaurant area and sat at a table of three. We ordered a pizza and got our own beverages.

"When the pizza gets here, don't eat it all. I need to go to the restroom." Mark said looking from me to Jacob. I laughed and nodded. Mark smiled and walked to the restrooms.

"FINALLY he's gone." Jacob said, scooting his chair closer to me and kissing my cheek while grabbing my hand. I giggled and nudged him, "Get over there! Mark can come back any second." He made a straight face. He let my hand go and scooted his chair back where it was before, "Happy?"

"Jacob, don't be like that." I laughed.

"Im only kidding ba- ESt freind." He smiled looking behind me. I turned to see Mark, "The pizza hasn't came?" I shook my head and looked forward.

"Will you go with me to check on the pizza, Mace?" Mark asked

"We didn't order it that long ago.." I laughed.

Mark rolled his eyes, "Fine, I'll check it myself," he held out his hand to me in a position where it looked like he was holding something tiny with all five fingers, "Will you hold this for me?"

I shrugged and held out my hand, gesturing for him to drop it in my hand. He pecked the middle of my palm with his fingers then spread his fingers and was holding my hand. I looked over at Jacob, who wasn't there. I looked back at Mark and pulled my hand away from his, "Im gonna go find Jacob.."

"Why did he leave? Does he like you or something?" I ignored Mark and went looking for Jacob. I started looking around the arcade where, eventually, I found him in one of those race car chairs just sitting there. I sat in the other race car chair beside him and took his hand, "Are you okay?"

He lifted my hand to his lips and kissed it lightly, "I'm fine. I just couldn't take him holding MY hand." He rubbed my hand lightly with his thumb.

"So you two ARE dating." Mark said from behind us. Jacob bit his lip and shut his eyes tightly. He got up and let my hand go, standing right in front of Mark.

"Do you have a problem with me and Macy dating?" Jacob said turning his right hand into a fist. I sat there and closed my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah I do. You know how fucking much I like her and you come and do this? I've liked her longer than you have."

"Oh, you've liked her longer than I have? Have you liked her since you were six?"

"What? Bullshit, Jacob stop being a little bitch. You said you wouldn't get between Marcy."

"Seems like you've already gotten between Marcy, doesn't it? You fucked it up, not me." I sighed and got up. There was a bunch of people around us just looking at them. I stood between Mark and Jacob.

"Guys, quit your shit." I mumbled to them. They looked around and saw everyone watching. They both smiled to the crowd.

"This isn't over." Mark said through gritted teeth. Mark looked at me, "I'll see you around, Macy." Then he left. I rolled my eyes and rubbed my face with both hands.

"He started it." Jacob said.

"Yeah, sure."

--------------------------------------

Authors Note:
Pretty long chapter, yay 😂🙏 Did this have enough drama or nah?

OKAY but I have a serious question. When should I end the book? What chapter should I end it at? Bc this is chapter 41 and I have no clue how to end this yet 😂

Buuuut yeah thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed. 😛