There he was. He was laying on the bed with the bullet wound patched up. It was on his arm. He was shifting around a little trying to get comfortable.

"He's one lucky guy. We had to resuscitate him and we were sure he wasn't gonna make it, but he pulled through." the doctor said.

"Oh my god." I said to myself.

"Vic?" Kellin muttered. I ran over to the side of the bed and knelt down to be faced with him.

"I'm right here babe." I said. He chuckled a little.

"I always loved when you called me babe." he whispered.

"Oh my god, you're okay." I said.

"Yeah, now kiss me." he said. I leaned over the bed and pressed my lips against his. It was soft and gentle because I didn't want to hurt him. When I leaned back I realized that the doctors were watching us but I didn't give any sort of a shit. I was just grateful that Kellin was alive.

"I love you so much." I said with a shaky breath because I started crying.

"I love you too baby. You don't have to cry." he said.

"Yeah, I do. I just....I thought you were dead." I said.

"So did I. I had no idea what happened. I passed out when we got into the ambulance and I woke up about ten minutes ago." he said.

"Why did you have to do it? You took a bullet for me." I said.

"I said I'd never let you go and I never did. I would die for you, Vic. I love you. I couldn't stand there and watch you get shot." he said.

"I could've done something. I didn't want you to go through that. I would die for you, Kellin." I said.

"Well if that's not love then I don't know what is." I heard a voice say from behind me. I turned around and saw Kellin's dad standing in the doorway. Kellin frowned when he saw him.

"Please, get out dad." he said.

"Kellin, it's okay." I whispered. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Kellin, I'm so sorry. I would never do that to you and you know that. I love you, you're my son. I would never even think about trying to hurt you like that in any way." he said.

"It's okay. I jumped in front of the bullet." he said.

"I know but I should've been more cautious." he said.

"Dad, it's okay. Everything's okay now." he said. Damn, for someone who just got shot by their father, he remained very calm.

"Okay. Well the vortex passage back to the future is opened for another 72 hours and once a human goes through it, it will close. So we have to go within that time." he said. Kellin frowned and looked at me. I felt tears stream down my face. He looked back at his dad.

"I'm sorry dad, but I can't go." Kellin said.

"What do you mean you can't go?" he asked.

"I love Vic and I want to stay with him. Here in 2013." Kellin said.

"But Kellin-"

"Dad, I'm sorry. I love you, you're my father and I would never want to upset you or anything but I love Vic more than anything and I want to be with him forever." he said. He looked at me and I smiled.

"Well, I don't know what to say then. If you came with me I would probably never forgive myself for making you leave him." he said.

"Please dad." Kellin said.

"Okay, but I will be here for a few more hours before I go back into the vortex." he said.

"Okay." Kellin said. His dad walked out of the room and left us alone.

"You're gonna stay here?" I asked.

"Yeah. I don't want to go back. I want to be with you." he said.

"I-I just love you so much." I said.

"I love you too." he said. I held his hand in mine and we talked for a little longer before his dad came into the room.

"Hey so, I'm leaving now." he said.

"Does this mean I'll never see you again?" Kellin asked.

"Unfortunately, yes." his dad said. Kellin frowned as his dad went over to him and hugged him, avoiding the bullet wound.

"I love you dad." Kellin whispered.

"I love you to Kellin." his dad whispered back. His dad pulled away from the hug and looked at me.

"You take good care of my son." he said.

"I will." I said and I looked at Kellin, "I promise." I said. Kellin smiled.

"Okay, well goodbye Kellin. I wish you two the best of luck." he said.

"Goodbye, Dad." Kellin said. His dad walked out of the room. After about two minutes the rest of the guys walked in.

"Thank god those soldiers left. They were so creepy." Jaime said.

"Yeah, they were never really happy people." Kellin said.

"Oh Kellin, you okay man?" Jaime asked.

"Yeah, I'm good. Besides the fact I'm never gonna see my dad again, I'm fine." he said.

"Wait, so you're staying here?" Mike asked.

"Yeah." he said. He looked at me and I kissed him on the cheek.

"So how long are you gonna be in the hospital?" Jesse asked.

"The doctors said that in three days they will see how I'm doing and if I can leave or not." he said. We all talked for a little while longer before everyone got in the car and went home. But I stayed with Kellin for a little while longer. Mike said he would drop off my car so I didn't have to worry about a ride. They moved Kellin into an actual hospital room where he stayed for the three days.

****June 13th, 2013

KELLIN'S POV:

As I walked out of the hospital, Vic held my hand in his. I had a sling on my wounded arm. Vic even asked his parents if I could stay with him. We got into his car and drove back to his house.

"You know what's the worst part about this bullet wound?" I asked Vic.

"What?" Vic asked.

"We can't have sex." I said with a frown. Vic laughed.

"I'm sure we can. It would just be complicated." he said.

"Well, I'm willing to try it. As long as you are close to me." I said. He smiled.

When we got to his house, his father helped me with my stuff. His mother made me soup and put an extra mattress in Vic's room.

"You can use the mattress until the arm heals up, just to be safe. But when it's all healed you can share Vic's bed." she said with a wink.

"Mom!" Vic said with an embarrassed expression.

"Come on Viccy, we are all adults here. You don't have to tell me anything. I probably already know." she said.

"Okay, we are going upstairs." Vic said, trying to ignore his mother. When we got upstairs, Vic sat me down on his lap and we sat on his bed. I kissed him gently, and he put his hands on my neck, pulling me closer. I giggled a little and he let his tongue explore my mouth. He moved his hands down to my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I love you Kellin." he said.

"I love you too, Vic." I said.

A/N: One more chapter left:) And just so you all know, I planned on keeping Kellin alive.... hope you enjoyed, should be updating soon;) Luv ya<3;) Btw did you see what I did with the quote? "Have Faith In Me" by A Day To Remember quote:)