Chapter 18

Chapter 18-

May 30th, 2013

Kellin's POV:

"What's this?" I heard Vic ask. I sat up from my position on the bed and looked at what he had in his hand. The file. My mission. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"You weren't supposed to see that." I said. I got up and tried to take it form him but he pulled it away.

"What is it?" he asked again, "Why is there pictures of me and information about me?" he asked.

"Look, I can explain." I said.

"And why is the picture dated 2050?" he said.

"Okay listen. This is gonna sound insane, but you need to listen to me." I said. I really didn't want to tell him and I don't know what I was doing by telling him. This could fuck up the entire future. But there was no turning back now.

"I'm from year 2050. I was sent back here to year 2013 because I-" I said but stopped.

"Because what?" he asked.

"Because I was sent to find you, gain your trust, and then kill you." I said.

"This isn't real. You're kidding right?" he said.

"I wish I was. In the future, you are the cause of an entire world war. Over half the population of life had died out because of you and what you did. And I was sent here by my father and Kevin to kill you. After I killed you my father was gonna come get me in a month, which is very soon. And the man I'm currently staying with is the man who built the time machine in year 2050." I said. Saying this to someone was very weird-sounding.

"This isn't real. This sounds so unreal." he said.

"I'm sorry, but it's real." I said.

"I can't believe you would do this to me. I fucking trusted you! You were the reason I became so happy. You're the reason I stopped cutting!" he yelled.

"I know and I'm sorry." I said.

"So why don't you just do it? Kill me. Kill me right now! I'd probably be better off that way." he yelled.

"I can't." I said.

"Why not?" he said.

"I don't want to." I said.

"Don't fucking lie to me. You traveled back in time so you could do this. What the fuck are you waiting for? What possible reason is stopping you from killing me right now?" he yelled.

"Because I love you!" I screamed back at him. Just then the room went silent and Vic's face went from angry and upset to blank. I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"What?" he whispered.

"That's right. I said it. I love you Vic Fuentes. I don't even know how long I've known you but realizing that I love you didn't take long to figure out. At first when I met you, I knew what I was here to do and I was set on doing it. But then you became my boyfriend. I never had a boyfriend before, let alone a friend for that matter. Your amazing and when I figured it out I didn't want to kill you anymore. And I would never even dream of doing it. I would even die for you if it meant you didn't have to because I love you." I said. There was a moment of silence. We stared at each other for a second.

Just then, Vic crashed his lips into mine. It was rough but loving. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. We fell back onto the bed, not breaking contact with our lips. My shirt and everything was already off, as was his from the first attempt of this. I was just in my boxers right now. His pants were still on so I pulled them off leaving both of us in our boxers.