S e v e n

Nash is in front of me and smiles at me. Oh my god, I think I'm gonna die. My heart is beating really hard and my knees start to shiver. Oh no. I'm kinking a little bit and he immediately holds me. His strong arms are around my waist and he holds me close to him. I look up to look into his eyes. Our faces are inches apart from each other. I look into his eyes and lose control over my body. I think I'm dying... those eyes...

Nash:„You okay?"

He smiles at me.

Leyla:,,Y-yes."

Nash:„Why weren't you at school yesterday?"

Oh my god, he noticed that I was not here. That means he asked after meeeeeeeee...

Leyla:„I-- eh I-I was in the hospital with Grayson."

Nash:„Ouh yeah, I heard about that. How is he?"

It's so cute that he asks after him even tho they don't like each other.

Leyla:„G-good."

I'm still in his arms, he is still holding me tight. Suddenly he comes closer to my face.

Nash:„Can we talk at lunch break?"

Leyla:„Y-yes of course."

He smiles.

Nash:„Good, I'll pick you up."

He lets go of me and winks at me.

Did this really happen right now? Did Nash Grier talk to me? I hope this is not a dream. I quickly go to my lesson. I'm so so happy right now. The only problem is, how am I going to wait until lunch??

I walk into the class room and hope that the lesson ends as fast as it started.

**Lunch break**

LUNCH! I think this is going to be the best lunch break I've ever had . I walk as fast as i can to my locker and wait for Nash to pick me up.

-:„Hey you."

I turn around to see who it is. It's Suzy, that little bitch with her pushed up boobs which are fake as fuck.

Leyla:„What?"

She looks at me and rolls her eyes.

Suzy:„Don't worry I'm not here because of you."

Leyla:„puuuh, I'm glad."

I don't want to pay attention to this piece of shit anymore that's why I turn back and put my stuff in my locker.

Suzy:„I want to know how my baby is doing."

What baby?

Leyla:„Who?"

Suzy:,,I mean my Gray Gray."

Oh god I think I'm gonna puke.

Leyla:„He is doing very well, since he doesn't had to see you everyday and got some rest. He feels super duper good."

Suzy:,,Ha ha ha. Listen, I want to visit him in the hospital today, I want to know the number of his room."

Leyla:„Go and ask the people who work there. Stop waiting my time you annoying piece of something."