"I'll miss you to. But I am going to visit you as often as I can, I promise..." She trailed of. Feeling her smile I pulled away as she looked behind me. Slowly turning I saw 4 idiots with smiles on their faces.

"You weren't going to leave without a proper goodbye were you?" Liam asked as I ran towards them. Sharing a massive group hug I cried even more. I couldn't believe they were here.

"I'm so sorry for everything that has happened. I n-never meant to hurt anyone." I cried as Louis shook his head.

"There is nothing to be sorry for love. We were crap friends and if it wasn't for us you wouldn't be leaving. We are the sorry ones." He smiled as I went along the line to say goodbye to each of them. First was Zayn.

"Now you. Look after Perrie for me." I laughed jabbing his stomach.

"You got it." He smiled giving me a hug. "Have a safe flight." He whispered in my ear, me nodding and moving on to Louis.

"Now you I am going to miss a lot." I smiled as he looked at me with sadness. "Your like a brother to me Lou. I have never truely thanked you for everything you have done for me." Out of these four boys I was definately closest to Louis which made this goodbye twice as hard. Stepping forward I gave him massive hug, not letting go for a while.

"Good luck Becca. If I was Harry I would never let you go." He smirked as I laughed. He always knew how to make me laugh. Nodding I stepped along to Liam who looked like he was about to cry.

"I hope you get to do what you love, you deserve it." He smiled as a tear fell down his cheek.

"Aw Liam, don't get emotional on my now! Thank you." I laughed as he wiped the tear away. Finally was Niall. Taking a deep breath I stepped infront of him, looking at the ground.

"Becca I'm so sorry this is all my fault." Niall sadly said as I shook my head.

"It's not your fault. Infact you helped me to see clearly and I will never be able to truely thank you for that." He sighed as he looked at me with a smile.

"I really do care about you Becca." He whispered as I nodded.

"I know. Niall you don't want to be with me, I am screwed up and I hurt people. You deserve better then that and you also deserve to be with someone who cares and loves you as much as you love them. I promise you one day you will meet them and you will completely forget about me." I smiled as he shook his head.

"I will never forget you." He smiled as I brought him into a hug. Kissing his cheek I heard the announcement for the gate opening. About to walk away I turned back.

"Say goodbye to Harry for me." I whispered tears now streaming down my cheeks. All of them nodding I waved goodbye before slowly walking over to the gate. I could swear I heard someone calling my name.

"Becca!" I heard it again, turning my head I saw him running towards me. W-what was he doing here. Once he reached me he lifted me up and smashed our lips together. Sparks flew and I got a tingling sensation in my stomach. Wrapping my legs around his waist I ran my hands through his curly hair as his hands sat firmly on my back. Pulling away made it even harder. "Don't leave. I need you here." He begged as I shook my head.

"Harry... I can't" i cried as he pulled me away from the gate so other people could get through.

"Why not?" He asked with a confused look in his face.

"Because it's not that easy. I-I need to move on." I stuttered tears falling down my cheeks as I peered into his green eyes.

"Move on? Becca I love you! These last few days I have being trying to convince myself that I hate you but I couldn't find one single reason to believe it. I was hiding the truth from myself and I only realised today when I was sat alone thinking about you leaving. I realised that if I didn't come and tell you how I felt I would loose you forever. I'm not going to loose you again." He cried as the tears were streaming out of me like a river.

"I love you Harry, but this. This is a fantasy. Smiling like everything's ok, living out your dream. This doesn't happen to normal teenage girls. I cheated and lied and yet your still willing to forgive me. Why? Why would you do that? I can hardly forgive myself let alone expect you to forgive me." I cried as he just looked at me with sorrow.

"I forgave you because I can't live without you. I let you walk away from me in high school, I am not going to let that happen again. We're even now. You got your back on me and now we can just forget everything that happened." He begged, reaching out for my hands but me pulling them away.

"I didn't want to be even. That why I tried stopping because I cared about you to much to put you through what I had to go through. I have to go. To stop myself from hurting you further." I was full in crying now.

"Becca please don't leave." He begged as I shook my head. Hearing the announcement for my flight I picked up my bag and began to walk away. "Becca?" He asked making my stop and turn around. "Kiss me one last time?" He smiled me dropping my bag and running to him. Passionately kissing him he ran his hand up and down my back. I needed to savour this moment. Pulling away I rested my forehead against his.

"Do me a favour?" I sobbed taking a deep breath.

"Anything."

"Don't ever change. No matter what anyone says, you are perfect." I whispered kissing his cheek before turning walking away.

"Becca." He said one last time. "I promise. I will come back for you. I will never forget you." He cried as I turned and walked towards the gate. Handing over my boarding pass I walked and kept walking. Knowing if I turned around to look one last time I wouldn't be able to go. I wouldn't be able to leave to people I loved.

*Harry's POV*
Seeing her walk away killed me. I just wanted to run after her but I couldn't. She was gone. Falling onto the floor I placed my head in my hands as I cried and cried and cried. I could feel everyone looking at me but I didn't care. "Harry mate?" Louid said behind me, looking up all four boys and Perrie stood there with sympathetic looks. "She really does love you." He then said as I shook my head.

"Then why did she leave?" I asked confused by what happened.

"To protect you." Perrie spoke up with a smile as I stood up from the floor. Nodding I walked past them and out of the airport. It felt weird her not being here and it hurt.

Awww Becca's gone:( Hope you guys liked this chapter! I gotta get going and hopefully I will update again tomorrow:)