• Truth or Drink || Jamler • {Poll - Upcoming Oneshots - Collaboration}

{a/n: nope, I'm sorry - this is not a new oneshot already (FYI, I need about 3-4 days to finish one, at least) BUT it's a poll for a (probably) upcoming oneshot series, which got inspired by WatchCut's Truth or Drink playlist on YouTube! and I've decided to make a Jamler adaption for it - meaning: James Paxton and Tyler Young (as best friends) ask each other a set of random questions and answer or take a shot if they don't, it's that easy. I listed the questions used in WatchCut's Best Friends version down below and that's where you come in: pick the ones you would like to have answered (and by whom, James or Tyler) and I will try to come up with some response (or use yours, if you already got some cool comeback?); making the whole thing into a single oneshot with all the requested questions first.
Then, I could also make the single answers into oneshots if you like;

example: Tyler asks James: have you ever had a sex dream about me and if yes, what happened? James admits that he had, however refuses to tell what exactly happened, taking a shot

now, don't deny you'd love to know what he dreamed about ;3 which is why I would write a (smut) chapter related to that (also taking requests!)
Alright, long story short:
1. pick|comment a question below; 2.) who should ask|answer; (3. optional: the answer)}

 optional: the answer)}

1. have you ever disliked someone I've dated?

2. have you ever had a crush on someone I've been with; what did you do?

3. have you ever had a sex dream about me; what happened?

4. what's something you'd want to change about me?

5. what did you think of me when you first met me?

6. am I your cool|funny|cute|smart|ugly friend?

7. sit on my lap and stare into my eyes intimately for one full minute or take a shot.

8. what would it take for us to have sex?

9. have you ever caught me masturbating or having sex; what did you do?

10. who would you be most embarrassed to introduce me to; why?

11. if someone offered you 1 MM to never talk to me again, would you?

12. how would you describe me to someone who's never met me?

13. do you love me; if yes, say it or take a shot.

14. what are some things I do to let you know I'm mad without me actually saying anything?

15. have I ever told you a secret that you've gone on  to tell someone else?

16. if I killed somebody, would you help me cover it up?

17. if we were to meet now, would we still be best friends?

18. if you had to eat one part of my body, what would it be?

19. what's my greatest asset physically?

20. when was the moment we became best friends?

21. finish this line with me: my favourite genre of porn is . . .

22. finish this line with me: I'm most scared of . . .

23. what do we always fight about?

24. describe me in 3 words.