But Taeyang's plan was ruined when he saw the sincere smile on Hanna's face and he realized how mean he was when she didn't even hate him for dating him just because to keep her secrets.

He can't imagine if she knew what he was planning all this time and he can't even imagine how her face will turned sad when she knew about it, the disappointed look, betray.

Yet plan is still a plan for him, he didn't care and he's sure that he had zero feelings for Hanna.

"Come on, let's play!" Hanna took Taeyang's wrist by surprise and drags him towards the carnival like a little kid.

The carnival was packed; there are a lot of kids, toddler running here and there with their parents trying to tailing them so that they won't be lost.

The rollercoaster was their first thing they ride, Taeyang was scared of adrenaline ride and he screams like a girl, a high pitched one while Hanna was laughing uncontrollably because of him.

He step out from the rollercoaster with jelly legs and feel like he's about to throw up anytime soon but Hanna gave him water before they seated at one of the bench near the carrousel, riding it after taking a break and then they went to the mirror house ending up knocking their head here and there because they can't see clearly.

And Taeyang asked Hanna to go to the haunted house, he pulled her inside when she refused—of course she was scared of ghost; the screams, the yell, hitting Taeyang on the arm and shoulder, hands gripping tight on his hand and closing her eyes along the trip inside the ghost house.

"I hate you so much," Hanna said before a tear left her eyes as she remember how scary it was when she went inside the haunted house with Taeyang.

There was so many jump scares inside the haunted house, every 5 seconds Hanna will scream high pitch, on the top of her lungs and cling into Taeyang tighter. The people who worked there was no joke; they sure know how to scare the shit out of them.

Hanna felt like her soul taken away from her body when there's a corpse fell down from the ceiling and a zombie went near her and drool a blood on her shoulder.

And then there's the haunted bedroom, the room wasn't that dark when a lamp lighten up the room but still dark enough to make both Hanna and Taeyang scared. A couch was in the middle of the bedroom with a bed beside the window.

They both walked slowly towards the exit door, just down the hallways but they have to pass the haunted bedroom.

Hanna was the first one who ran across the room but two ghosts' scared Hanna that make her lying flat on the wooden floor and cried before Taeyang went near her and helped her up.

The both ghosts' apologize for making her fall and cried and then Taeyang bring Hanna to the bench under a big tree as soon as they stepped out from the haunted house.

"Hanna, don't cry." Taeyang said wiping the tears that fell from her eyes before pulling her into his chest and caresses her hair with a shushing voice between.

The female push herself from his embrace with her hands against his chest staring dumbfounded to the male in front of her with tears still latching on her lashes before pushing off fully off him and cough awkwardly, "I'm sorry sunbae, it's embarrassing." She said under an awkward breath.

Taeyang shook her head, "It's okay, I was the one who brought you there," he said.

Hanna didn't say anything because it was true, he was the one who forced her to go inside the haunted house, but she didn't know why that she think that it's karma because she forced Taeyang to ride the rollercoaster at the first place.

Clearing his throat Taeyang scratch his nape before a blush appears on his face, "Do you want to ride that?" Taeyang said pointing to the ride that she was dying to ride since the first time they went there.

The lights yet again amaze her. Hanna nodded her head like a little kid in glee before Taeyang took her hand, intertwining it and walk side by side towards the Ferris wheel.

The line wasn't that long only 3 couple in front of them and went inside the Ferris wheel cabin and seated across each other before it moves slowly.

A song was played inside the cabin and Hanna was amazed how fancy the Ferris wheel cabin is; the windows was not to tint but dark enough for make it more "private" and the light that lighten the cabin and not forget to mention the comfortable seats.

She can't believe that she's alone with Taeyang, well, they are but despite the crowd in the carnival they weren't alone.

Hanna bit her inner cheek hard enough to make her clench her fist inside her jacket pocket when her heart won't slow down, the blood rushing through her veins makes her cheeks more red.

"Hanna, are you okay?" Taeyang cut her chain of thoughts as he shook her knee lightly and she looks around before realizing that she was still in the Ferris wheel and nod her head in reply.

The silence afterwards makes her cheeks red again and she occupies herself by looking outside the window.

They were not far from the ground and she knew that the ride will end soon. Taeyang looked around the cabin beside her, the thumping on his chest makes him hard to breath and his palms becomes sweaty even though he wipe his palms multiple times but still.

Biting his lips Taeyang took Hanna's hands into his, caressing it softly surprising Hanna before pulling both of her hands towards his, alas! They lips connected.

Her eyes was wide open than ever like it's about to burst out from its socket in any second.

Freeing her hands from Taeyang's grip, she pushed him by the shoulders and went out from the cabin just the exact time their Ferris wheel cabin stopped at the bottom.

She ran and didn't even look back; she can't believe that Taeyang had the nerve to do that—

Her eyes widen for the second time when Taeyang crash his luscious lips to hers again pulling her by her wrist. Hanna forgot that Taeyang was a guy and guy is good at running.

Taeyang had his hand cupped her neck, caressing her jaw with his thumb, melting her under his touch while the other snake around her waist pulling her closer than it does.

She gave in, kissing him back like there's nothing wrong. Sparks fly, fireworks lighten the dark sky.

"Hanna?" they broke the kiss before looking behind her with jaw dropped staring at the guy who called her name. His eyes watered looking at her in disbelieve, dropping every food on his hands before running off.

"J-Juho!"

i'm back! i hope you like this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment this chapter!

xoxo,

writer.