Chapter 11

(Nicki's POV)

I woke up in a hard bed with uncomfortable sheets.  It all seemed to familiar.  Where am I?  Everything was black and I couldn't talk for there was something jammed into my mouth to shut me up.  Which is something many people have failed to do.  I'm like a 13 year old girl, but on fast forward.  I could hear foot steps enter the room, and someone whistling a tune.  It sounded faint but the sound grew and grew louder until it was right beside me.  I held my breath.  If my guess was right, I knew what was about to happen.

"Ow!" I cried.  Yep.  I was right.

"Shh, it's ok now....Nicki."  I could just see the smirk plastered on this jerks face.  "You're home now."

He is such an idiot, always was.  My mind quickly thought to Josh,  where is he?  I felt a warm tear roll down my cheek.  My cloth was removed from my mouth, but my eyes were still covered.

"What did you do with Josh!"  Was the first thing that escaped my lips.  He just chuckled. "Oh, I don't think he's doing so good."

(Josh's POV)

"Gone? What do you mean?" I frantically asked.

"When I got to the band house, Nicki wasn't there.  Th-the only thing that was left was this note."  Matt handed me a piece of paper.  It read this:

If you won't take care of Nicki, I will

Come on pretty boy, show me what you've got.

                                                                        -D

Tears rolled down my cheeks,  I felt as if I was about to break down.  Matt came to give me a hug, it was well needed, but I don't think it helped out the problem.  I wasn't a detective, but I had an idea who did all this.

"We need to find Nicki's old house."  I calmly state, even though inside I was screaming.  I loved this girl, I don't know how.  I've only known for a couple days.  But I feel this connection.  She makes me feel nervous, and I can't control myself around her.  I needed to get her back, I had to.

***************************

I'm home, finally.  I needed to find some ideas.  I walked into my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, I was pale, ok, paler than usual.  My lovely cats were in desperate need of food.  I walked into the storage room and pulled out a box of cat food.  As I was opening the box, Tux scared the living shit out of me.  I flinched (well, maybe a bit more) and cut my arm with the knife.  Memories of my past flashed through my head.  This was an interesting feeling, it was distracting.  Just what I needed.

*OK! Hope you liked this chapter!  If you have any ideas for the story.  Feel free to comment, or message me! :) *