Chapter 12

-Raven- (POV)

Yeesh, it's obvious that you are SOO busted, girlie, so don't try to say I set you up. I watched as Apple sobbed into her hands, crying and repeating that I (I! The nerve of her!) had set her up, and Headmaster Grimm seemed to be buying it. Headmaster Grimm boomed out, "She has done nothing wrong. Detention..." Dexter cut him off and said, "Headmaster Grimm, you are supposed to listen to students when they have problems, not send them away. So, I suggest you do your job OR I'll call my dad." Grimm sat back and said tiredly, "Proceed."

First, Blondie showed the video of the rescue to him and said, "You've already seen the other one."

Hopper, with Briar snuggled cozily on his shoulder, told the Headmaster about how he was there. Everyone spoke up, except me. I could barely move unless helped, much less speak. I nodded affirmative when he asked if this was true. he then asked Cedar. "Were you truly there, and is it true that Apple did all this?"

"Yes, sir."

"Really? Well, then, I guess that the odds are stacked against you, Miss White..." He didn't get to finish because Apple grabbed his throat and began to choke him, until Cerise pulled her off easily. Grimm cleared his throat and continued, angrily, "I will call your parents about your behaviour, and see their response, and I will punish as seen fit. You will be locked in a Mirror Cell until your punishment is decided among us." With that, Grimm motioned, and Sparrow grabbed one arm of Apple, Duchess the other, and they both pushed the struggling witch into the glowing mirror. As soon as she was in, the mirror went back to normal. After the couple sat down, They began to discuss what they should do with Apple, the voices starting as diplomatic, then raising and turning into a full-on shouting match. I couldn't take the yelling anymore, so my hands began to glow, ready to fire a harmless blast.

Dex noticed, and said, "Guys, we should shut up." No one heard him, so my magic accidentally released itself, and everyone stared at me. I spoke, my voice a little husky. "Listen, I think Apple should be put on high surveillance forever after and go through some serioustherapy. But, she should be suspended for a month, and we should let her parents do the rest."

Everyone realized what a good idea this was and agreed. Headmaster Grimm posted a notification about Apple, along with the videos at Blondie's request, in the Students and Faculty Only section on the school site. Apple was brought out, and notified of the punishment. Grimm called her parents, notified them of Apple's actions, told them to hire guards and install security cameras, and sent Apple home via MirrorTravel. I smiled, happy that apple was getting her just desserts. Now, the invisible barriers of destiny were broken for now, so I decided to do as Briar did; live in the now.

And that's the end of The Witch Is Out (And it's not Raven)! I hope you enjoyed it. Please review!