Chapter 3

Raven-

"Blondie, please don't show the video on your MirrorCast. Please!" Raven begged.

Raven was already upset with the fact that Apple had posted a personal moment between her and a certain blue-eyed, dorky hottie, but there were probably still people who hadn't seen the video OR her journal entry, but if it was shown on Blondie's MirrorCast, the entire Land of Ever After would know - and that would mean lots of disapproval getting poured onto Dexter. After all, he was a Charming, and she was supposedly "evil" and supposed to embody everything dark and wicked.

"Sorry, Raven, but, next time, you should be more careful about who you kiss and who sees it." Blondie walked off to her studio to start the next episode on Dexter and Raven.

Raven sighed. She had been starting to feel better before Apple had hexted that she had seen the entire romantic moment between her and Dex. Not every day the daughter of the Evil Queen got complimented on looks. Even Briar, Apple's Best Friend Forever After had thought her new haircut was awesome. Then they saw the video.

She walked down the halls, receiving many confused, shocked looks, but only a few slightly hostile ones. However, Raven would bet it was much, much worse for the guy of her dreams.

-Dexter-

He immediately went to his dorm (which was thankfully empty) and sat on his bed. He put his elbows on his knees, not that surprised that Apple would do something like that. Dexter had suspected that Apple was not as perfect as she acted for a long time.

His MirrorPhone buzzed, alerting him to a hext message from Raven, his purple-eyed crush and recent girlfriend.

Warning, Dex, Blondie making MirrorCast episode on the vid.

Dexter immediately groaned and flopped onto his bed, frustrated. He didn't care that most people would look at him and think that he was a traitor for liking Raven: he was worried about how Raven's treatment would get worse. People were already mean enough to her and this was only going to make it worse.

-Apple-

Apple didn't feel a twinge of guilt for posting the video. Or suggesting to Blondie to put it on her MirrorCast.

She zoomed into her dorm and immediately looked into her mirror.

"Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?"

"Raven Queen, by a long shot."

Apple's jaw dropped. She cleared her throat and tried a different question:

"Mirror, mirror, on the wall, um... uhh... who is the most perfect?"

"Once again, Raven Queen, by a much larger margin."

Apple asked questions based on looks, personality, kindness, singing, and nearly everything you can think of, and every answer was "Raven Queen", and always by a lot. Apple screamed in frustration. Her voice, which usually goaded animals to come to her, scared them away. She looked into the mirror, seething...

... and kicked it, shattering the glass. Apple stared at the shards, quivering and plotting. Suddenly, she knew what she was going to do. Raven, you are going to pay for making me number two in everything.

I really hope you enjoyed the story. There will be more, I promise. But, for now, please review!