Chapter 1

There's 12 chapters btw.

-Raven-

Raven Queen walked into her dorm, absotively glowing with happiness. After all, a day spent shopping, talking, and drinking tea with her best friend forever after, Maddie Hatter, is a tea-riffic way to spend the day. Then, she saw Apple White.

Apple looked up, tears in her eyes. Has she still not gotten over Legacy Day? Raven thought. Apple began to speak. "Raven, please sign the Storybook of Legends, Headmaster Grimm can fix it, please, or I will not get my Happily Ever After."

"But, if I sign, then there will be virtually no choice. We can choose what to wear, or what to eat,but no choices that will actually change our lives, for better or worse."

"Fine, Raven, but you will regret this." Apple stormed out of their room. Great, Raven thought, she hasn't gotten over Legacy Day. However, Raven had absotively no idea what Apple would resort to... Blackmail.

-Apple-

Raven will pay for this! Apple was certain. Thank goodness she didn't notice that I carried her personal notebook and journal out. She sat down in a royally awesome throne in the Royals Common Room. She took pictures of every page in Raven's journal and all the private doodles in Raven's notebook. Apple read a few pages. There were a few pages that simply had a doodle or two, along with a very basic analysis of the day. Sometimes, there were a few days that she did not write at all. But, a few were juicy, and filled with Raven's thought's that she wouldn't dare share. Surprisingly, there was one that was next to a very detailed drawing of Dexter Charming. She read this one.

Dear Journal,

I don't understand why Dex keeps on slipping into my thoughts. We are good friends, and I never know what to say around him until the very last second. When he said he'd go to the party with me a month or two ago, i was happier and lighter than I have ever been. And, surprisingly, I heard him (and saw him) do an adorable victory dance and sing (or chant - not really sure) "I'm going to the paaarty, with Raven Queeee..." Then, he fell of the balcony, but I know there was a bush that would break his fall. Maybe he was just trying to practice asking me out with Briar in Chemythstry? No, a guy like Dexter would never be interested in someone like me.

Raven Queen

The entry astonished Apple. She did know, though against all the Royals' wishes, the two maintained a strong friendship. She never realized the depth of Raven's feeling for Dexter. She hexted Raven, saying: I know you like Dexter, and I have taken a photo. Unless you promise to sign, I will post it on MyChapter. Along with the hext, she sent a photo of the entry, along with the entry and a few doodles consisting of hearts with Dexter doodled in the center. Raven's immediate response was: No, Apple! Please don't! That is evil, trying to blackmail me into doing something my nature goes against. Apple ignored the hext, and sent back: No, it's practical. Now promise, or I will send it this very minute. Raven hexted back: You wouldn't do that. I know you. Seeing that nothing would change Raven's mind, she logged in to MyChapter and posted the entry and the doodles she had sent to Raven, with the caption Oh My Grimm! Read one of Raven Queen's most private entries in her journal! Immediately, responses of What the hex! and Oh My Grimm! How did you get this?. And, Dexter himself responded, saying Apple, that was an evil thing to do to Raven. She didn't deserve that. On Legacy Day, she simply did what she thought was right. Doing this makes you eviler than Raven will ever be, because, once you get to truly know her, you know she will never after be evil. Also, is it true that she wrote that, or did you fake her handwriting? Apple relaxed and enjoyed the chaos.

I will continue this story, when I have the time, so, for now, enjoy Dexven drama!