But... she is not the girl I want to be with and I can't get myself to be attracted to her no matter how hard I try to.

Naalala ko na naman yung picture ni Jho at ni Thirdy at napabuga ako ng malalim sa pagkadismaya.

This is hopeless. I am hopeless.

"Alright, fine." I find myself saying and before I know it, Felicia is giving me a tight hug and is smiling at me from ear to ear.

**********************************

The days of the week before school break pass by slowly and I can't help but breathe a sigh of relief after our professor for the last class finally dismisses us. Dumeretso ako sa may parking lot for my car pero hindi muna ako umalis dahil kailangan ko pang maghintay ng isa pang oras.

Yes, I am waiting for Felicia's last class to be dismissed because I promised her we would go out and eat together after our classes. I wouldn't really call it a date. More like friends hanging out to kick off our one week of freedom from school. I would have invited Trey but I think she and Rex have other plans so it's just me and Fel for today.

Hindi ko naman namalayan ang oras because I have my earphones on and I am just listening on my playlist while waiting. I barely heard the tap on my car window before I glance over and see Felicia looking expectantly at me from outside. I open the passenger door for her, giving her a timid smile as she gets inside the car.

Nagpasya kami pareho na sa UPTC na lang ulit kumain. Hindi rin naman kasi kami magkasundo ng resto na pareho namin gusto. At least dito marami kaming choices. Mga kalahating oras din kaming naglalakad lakad lang around the area at naghahanap ng makakainan. As usual, Fel is clinging to my arm while she's telling me about her day. Fel is the kind of person who doesn't like awkward silences so she always fills it with her stories no matter how random they may be.

"Wait. Si Thirdy at Jho ba yun?"

Hinila ako ni Felicia pabalik dahil dirediretso akong naglalakad. I had to do a double take when she points to them and sure enough, I see Thirdy and Jho sitting together inside Silantro.

"Yeah." I confirm with a blank expression.

It's been a couple of weeks since the last time I saw Jho and I feel my heart beating faster at the sight of her again. Only, my head says we had to run away before they both see us while my heart says I want to be near her again even with Thirdy being around.

"Tara. Let's say hi."

Before I can process anything else, Fel is already pulling me by the arm all the way inside the resto to the table where the two of them are seated.

"Hi guys!" Fel greets them energetically.

"Uy!" Thirdy looks surprise to see us but smiles and gives Fel and I fist bumps as his way of greeting. "Bro!"

I smile back and ruffle his hair as my way of greeting. Sinamaan lang niya 'ko ng tingin pero hindi na rin siya umangal. I know. He doesn't want to show that vain side of him to Jho. I smirk at him in response.

"Pwede maki-join?" Fel then asks in a hopeful tone.

Wait, what? I thought we are just here to say hi to them? Ugh!

"Sure. Upo kayo." sagot naman ni Thirdy bago pa ako maka-angal. He moves to the seat beside Jho, giving Fel and I the two extra seats right in front of them. So ang nangyari, magkatabi kami ni Felicia sa upuan habang katapat niya si Thirdy at katapat ko naman si Jho.

Kung hindi ka naman sineswerte, I thought sarcastically.

"So..." Thirdy is looking between the two of us with a huge grin. "Are you guys on a date?"