"do you know where she is?"

She shook/nodded her head

"blue" jay said, "where is your sister"

"i can't tell" she answered. I frowned, "how come?" "she said if i tell she wouldn't let me play on her tablet" "well if you tell mommy she will let you play on hers" i bargain she just looked up at me. "you gotta do better than that mommy" i laughed, "and i'll let you have an extra dessert-" "aaaand" "you won't get in trouble" "but mommy" "take it or get in trouble" she sighed, "she is outside" i leaned back looking at jay then at my daughter. "she is where?" "outside" "o really? At 7:00 in the morning?"

Blue looked at both jay and I with puppy eyes, "yup and she took your car keys mommy?"

"my what!" i asked

"your car-"

"mommy heard what you said babygirl" jay interrupted.

I sighed calming down, "I'm going to whoop this girl ass"

"mommy I'm sorry" she said as her eyes watered up.

I gasped, "oh not you" i hugged her, "I'm talking about your sister"

She let go of the hug and wiped her face and smiled, "well in that case"

I sat there trying my hardest not to laugh.

I reached over and grabbed my phone. I unlocked it and went to jasmine contact. I decided to facetime her but she rejected it. I sighed and called her regularly and she picked up, "hello?" she answered trying to sound half asleep. "bring ya behind here" "but maaaaa i'm slee-" "you got 1 Minute" and i hung up. I waited there for her entrance. I looked at the time it had been a minute since our call i sighed. And soon i heard feet being dragged. I saw her body appear with a messing bun on the top of her head as she types away on her brand new phone her dad bought her. She wore nike socks with nike joggers and a nike hoodie. Once she entered she looked up and smiled, "good-" "where were you?" "huh" she looked at me dumbfounded. I noticed she had one hand in her pocket. I chucked my head up, "what is in ya pocket?"

"nothing ma"

"mh"

"ma its nothing"

"move ya hand"

Jasmine looked at blue as she hid from her sister. Jasmine gave her the stare and pulled her hand out and there was nothing. I'm not stupid.

"shake ya pocket"

"what"

"shake ya damn pockets jasmine"

"ma seriously?"

"am i laughing?" i asked sternly

Jasmine soon began to laugh, "ma ya face is hilarious when you are trying to be serious" she came up and tried to high five me but i gave her the stank look. She sighed and looked at blue as she hid under covers on her dad.

"snitch" jasmine said

"pockets" i requested

She reached in as she began stepping back

"why you stepping away?"

"because you gon hit me"

"and if i don't"

"and you will"

"jasmine i never laid a hand on you so why you- just do it before i second guess my reaction"

"i take the third guess for 200 Alex"

"you pissing my nerves off-"

"okay okay" she pulled out my Mercedes benz keys