[14.75] The Getting Away (the final part) / Secret Point Revealed

I stare at Ray's cell until his face comes into view.
"So it was you!" I shout jumping against the cell doors. He nods and puts his head in his hands.
"I did it because I didn't want her to kill you. I was protecting you!" He shouts standing up to defend himself.
"YOU KILLED ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS!!!! YOU LITTLE PEICE OF CRAP!!! YOU DON'T EVEN CARE!!!!!" I shout at him. He puts his hand outside of my cell and throw a fireball at him. He easily moves away from it.
"Oi! What the bloody heck is going on here!?" A British guard asks coming around the corner. He looks oddly familiar.
"Zack? Why are you acting British?" I ask getting mad that he didn't show up sooner.
"Shhh. Alright new prisoners get in this cell." I see Rider, Bailey, and Emily enter my cell. I hug Zack even tho I'm still mad at him. He hugs me back and before he lets go he puts something in my pocket.
"Don't open it until you are ready." He whispers. I nod and inhale his warm scent before stepping back and watching him leave. I feel all my strength leave me and I crumble to the floor. I mutter a word under my breath and look at my ankle that is now getting swollen.
"I thought you were dead." I whisper to Bailey as Rider picks me up. She shakes her head and keeps her head down.
"Honey! I missed you so bad! Reach for me!" Ray whispers to Bailey. She reaches out and holds Ray's hand. Bailey increases Ray's super strength and Ray breaks the bars to her cell and ours.
"I love you." Ray whispers as Bailey hugs her tightly. I look at the traitor and see sad eyes. Why is he sad?
(I miss her. Her laugh, her smile, her big brown eyes looking at me in a loving way, her dimple in her left check, and most of all her lips against mine. She I think is my Juliet but I think I ruined the chance to be her Romeo.)
"You really miss me?" I question him. He looks up startled at my words.
"Alex, think this through. He is a traitor. He helped her willingly. He wasn't forced into doing it." Colton says. I look at Rider who can do all powers know to man kind.
"Will you?" I ask knowing what I am talking about. He nods and looks the traitor in the eyes. Z-1111 as they call him starts to open his mouth to speak but Rider's power stops him.
(A/N: Z-1111 powers are: Speed, Mind reading, and to grow to any size or thing in the world.)
Just as Rider pulls his eyes away, Zack comes around the corner.
"Colton you are need in the terror room for you round of information give up." Zack says not looking at us. We look at the traitor who is covering his mouth. Rider can make you tell the truth so Z-1111 is over there spilling all his secrets. Colton slowly stands up in pain and limps along with Zack.
"Ok traitor start talking!" I yell.

***Secret Point Revealed***

"Okay traitor start talking!" She yells at me. I look her with eyes off guilt, sadness, horror, and most of all the hatred of myself.
"First my name isn't traitor, it is Calvin Travis Lewis. I am eighteen years old and I work for Mrs. Addy. I do it by choice, I could stop but I don't want to. She is the only one who cares about me." I admit to the greatest crime there is. I put my head down and curse.

***Alex Point***

My ex boyfriend now just admitted the greatest crime in the whole United World. I have to kill him. I look at Ray.
"Ray can I please?" I ask Ray to kill her brother.
"Give me a second to tell him goodbye." She knows the price for failure of protecting your kind and helping the other side. She hugs him goodbye and I let Bailey help magnify my power of fire. Ray steps back and I look at Calvin. I am just about to throw the fire ball when Rider stops me.
"Let me please. I can't watch you do this. I will do it for you." Rider says. Emily holds me and I cry into her shoulder.
"Shhh...you are ok. You will be ok. He turned on us and he has to pay the price." Emily whispers to me. I look up and see Zack with crutches and Colton healed.
(A/N Zack's powers are invisibly, X-Ray vision, flight, change voice, and change appearance. Colton's powers are to give and take memories, heal, and speed.)
"Hurry we only have ten minutes." Zack says. I hop beside Emily who is current whispering to the air. I feel someone pick me up and carry my broken self. I look down and see a spirit carrying me. It is the spirit of Calvin? I shake my head and look and see it is true. I hold on tight as he speeds through the building. I should be flying, I think. I feel the power in my heart power up and I fly. This is almost pain free.
"Use your powers to get through the hall quicker! We will surround my parents and we shall have a battle of good and bad!" I holler loudly. I hear all my friends and family shout. It is going down at the Cells of the Dead and Alive. We reach the main elevator and take it to my mother's office. She is going to get for all those years of torture she and father put me through. Calvin set me on the ground and handed me my crutches. I turn to face a very surprised Colton. I hug him tightly. I need him to be for me and to stop me when I get to crazy.
"I love you Colton. You are the best brother I could have ever asked for. If I don't make it out alive I want you to know this." I whisper in his ear. He plants a kiss on my forehead.
"I love you more. You we the best sister I could have ever asked for. You will make it out alive I believe in our group of friends. We break away and he hug Emily. His face drops and he clenched his fist. Zack hugs me as I watch everyone around me. Ray and Bailey are kissing, Rider is watching his sister, and Colton is yelling at a teary eyed Emily. I pull out of Zack's hug just in time to step in front of Emily and Colton's fist hit my face. I look Colton in the eyes and watch his emotions change from ticked to worry and sadness then to disappointment.