"Love Him From A Far"

Wad was speechless.

"P' are you sure about this?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Why though?"

"It's to symbolize our new friendship and how close we now are, it's also a promise that we will allow nothing to destroy nor affect our friendship."
Wad smiled.

"Ok P, I understand." Then placed the gear in his pockets.

Prem may have exaggerated the truth by saying that it was just for friendship but felt as if that's all he needed to say. He knew it would be unfair to force his feelings on Wad being that they both were guys and he didn't know where Was's feelings stood. So him having Wad's gear which symbolizes his heart was enough. He didn't need his feeling for Wad to be reciprocated right now, he just needed to be close to him, right by his side. He'd just love him from a far.

"Have you eaten?" He asked Wad.

"Not yet, I was waiting for you."

Of course Prem started to blush. Wad then went for a container that was on he bench.

"My mom sent some food for you, it just needs to be warmed up."

"Your mom?" He asked, surprised.

"Yup, I told her about you and she got all excited and happy that I was finally getting along with my seniors so she made some food for you and she even told me to invite you over for a weekend so she could meet you but I told her that she was doing the most now." Wad then laughed.

"I want to come." Prem said immediately after without hesitation.

"Huh?"

Prem then turned to him and repeated himself.

"I want to come."

"Really are you sure?"

"Yea, I'll come this weekend."

"This weekend??!"  Wad blurted out.

"Yup, I really want to meet your mom"

"Wow, okay she'll be more than happy to hear when I tell her."

"HE TOLD HIS MOM ABOUT ME!" Thats all Prem could keep repeating in his head

"Lets go to the cafeteria so we can get this food heated up Wad"

"Ok P'"

So after they got the food heated up and sat at the table, Prem decided he wanted to know more about Wad's personal life.

"So Wad, do you have a a girlfriend?"

"Nope" Prem was obviously relieved by his answer.

"Do you P'?"

"No, I dont, do you have feelings for anyone...?" (A bit too personal don't you think Prem?)

"To be honest I don't think I've ever felt that way around anyone"

"Are you serious??"

"Yes I am"

"So you're saying you've never felt butterflies in your stomach when you're around a certain person?"

Wad then thought to himself 
"No, only when I'm around you...wait what?!"

TO BE CONTINUED....