The Court

It was now Tuesday, one of the days on which Wad said he plays basketball and of course Prem remembered. He was in his room getting ready to go down to the court but couldn't decide on what to wear and kept on changing, feeling disappointed with every choice ( it's just basketball 🏀 practice Prem😝). Arthit who was in his room noticed and decided to tease him about it.

"Are you going on a date?"

"Of course not!" Prem snapped back quickly but Arthit thought that answer was a bit too quick and decided to pry.

"So who is she?"

"For real, it's not a date I'm just going to basketball court to practice some shots with a junior."

" Then why do you look so nervous ?"

"It's because it's Wad." This response caught Arthit off guard.

"Wad?! Your nemesis??"

"Nemesis? Why are you so dramatic?"

"What do you mean dramatic? Every time you two are in a room together there's a shouting match it's only natural to think that you two were born enemies."

".........."

"But I'm glad you two decided to be friendly towards each other , how sweeet" Arthit said teasingly in a girly voice and batting his eyes but Prem knew exactly what to say to get back at him.

"Yea, and you should know a lot about being sweet right Mrs. 0062?" 👰🏻💒
Arthit almost fell off the bed after hearing those words and suddenly turned bright red.

"Hey Prem do you want to feel my kick??!" Prem just just looked at him and started laughing but then continued to speak.

" But it's all my fault we had so much tension in the first place, instead of behaving in a way that would make him respect me as his senior I tried to force and bully him into respecting me."

This was the first time Prem has admitted to anything, so he was waiting for one of Arthit's sarcastic replies but none came. Confused, Prem turns around to look at Arthit, his face frozen in disbelief and but then slowly started to turn into a smile. Prem knew what that meant, he knew that Arthit's dramatics were about to begin and tried to stop him

"Just don't -"

"Who are you and what have you done with Prem?" Arthit cut him off.

"Please sto-"

"I'm definitely bringing my umbrella 🌂 today because I know it's definitely going to rain ☔️ "

" can you not be so extra?" Prem finally got a question out.

"Dude, you finally admitted to being wrong. I'm going to call my parents and tell them I love them because clearly the world is coming to an end"

"Well in that case you should call 0062 and tell him you love ❤️ him too" (BOOM! Prem with the comebacks 😂)

"Prem! You're definitely feeling my kick now! Get out of my room! 😡"

"Arthit this is my room 😒😂"

"Whatever go get me some pink milk🍧(close enough lol)"

"Sorry I can't I have to go now, lock the door on your way out."

Prem finally reached the court around 4:35 he would've reached way sooner but he was practically crawling his way there because then he would've reached way too early and he didn't want to look too desperate. After he arrived he saw that Wad was already there practicing and the kid was pretty good, he made every shot. Prem was impressed.

"Wad!" He shouted in order to get his attention.

"Hey P'" and he showed his respects.

"Wow you're really good, no wonder you guys won the finals" Wad then smiled shyly then spoke.

"P'Prem would you like to play a one on one match with me?"

"Sure, so I can show you how it's really done."

Prem lost 4 straight matches.😂

"P' I thought you said you were good." Wad laughed

"I'm just a bit rusty that's all I'll get you next time " he smiled after saying next time because for some reason he was excited to see Wad again. Wad then handed him a bottle of water as he reached for it his hands touched Wad and his heart ❤️ skipped a beat and quickly drew his hands away out of shock.

"Is something wrong P'?" A concerned Wad asked

"No, everything is okay"
"Snap out of it!" He told himself "stop acting so strange"

He then sat up straight and asked Wad.

"Are your exams done as yet?"

"No P', I have Physics I on Friday" Prem started to feel sad because that meant Wad would be studying 📖 on Thursday and wouldn't be able to came practice with him. So he thought of another way to try and spend time with him.

" I can help you study, my exams are done and I got an A+ when I did that course"

"Would you really???" Wad asked his eyes sparkling with gratitude.

"Of course I would, how about the library 📚?"

"No, there's too many people there especially since it's exam period"

Prem hesitated at first but then finally said:
"Then how about my room...? Prem felt so embarrassed after asking that question but Wad didn't seem bothered at all.

"Sure , that's much better"

"Ok so it's a date"

"Huh?" Wad let out without even realizing his face now bright red
Prem realizing what he just said tries to do damage control AGAIN says

"Uhh ...you know...like a study date that friends do all the time "

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Hey everyone I had so much fun writing this chapter especially the part with Arthit 😂 stay tuned in the 3rd chapter we'll find out why Wad wasn't at the beach trip! Hoped you guys like my fanfic so far