The Calm After The Storm

After capture the flag, it was now time for the tying of wrists ceremony for the juniors but Prem was secretly and unconsciously keeping his eyes out looking for Wad, pretending as if he was just only taking pics. Prem didn't know why but ever since that day he came to Wad's rescue he felt as if something has changed between the two but just couldn't quite put his finger on it. Even after running into him at the pharmacy,Wad actually showed respect by clasping his hands and bowing and even giving his senior a smile and Prem inviting him to capture the flag, felt nervous and awkward talking to him but he felt that was due to the fact that these two were literally actual mortal enemies like two days ago. But that night after running into Wad at the pharmacy he could hardly sleep, all he could think about how cute Wad's smile was and how he's never seen him smile before and wished that he could see him smile again and at the same time felt guilty for being so hard on the kid earlier on.
  Finally Wad was in his view, other seniors were directing him towards Prem and was telling him needed to stop being such a loner and participate in the tying of wrists ceremony. Wad was now in front of him and suddenly his heart ❤️ started to race which made him a confused as to why he was so nervous.

" Wad, I'll tie your wrist for you"
"Okay" Wad said with a shy half smile. He was still getting used to the fact that he was now on good terms with the senior he hated the most and didn't know what to think of the situation just as yet.

While tying his wrists Prem subconsciously made the decision that he would apologize to Wad as it was weighing him down.

"I'm sorry"
Wad taken aback looked up where his eyes met Prem's and Prem kept the eye contact

"I'm sorry, for everything I've done and said to you and for not being a better senior to you" his eyes showing he meant everything word of it.

"P'... I'm also sorry as well, I should've respected you as my senior regardless...i also wanted to properly thank you for helping me back there.." Wad lowered his eyes after uttering those last words.

"No need to thank me, it's my duty to protect you"

Wad looked up suddenly after hearing those words his faced flushed. Prem, after now realizing what he has said tries to do damage control.
"It's my duty as a senior to protect my juniors *clears throat* can I take some pics for the year book?"

Wad agreed and held up his name tag and gave that smile Prem couldn't get out of his head the night prior and his heart ❤️ started to beat uncontrollably again. He took two pics of Wad but he wanted to take more but stopped himself.

"So who were those guys?" Prem asked trying to make conversation and was also curious what actually happened that day .

"They were from the faculty that lost the basketball 🏀 finals to us"
"What a bunch of sore losers!" Prem exclaimed
"That's EXACTLY what I said!...but then I got punched in the face..."
They both looked up at each other and then blurted out laughing. They weren't so different after all , they were both hot headed and both thought alike.

"So Wad, I guess you like playing basketball" Prem desperate to keep the conversation going as if he doesn't want to stop talking to Wad 🙊

"Yea I do I was captain of my high school "

"Wow, I used to play too but I wasn't that good to be captain" the both laughed again

"So on which days do you practice?" (Why so curious Prem?😝)

"After class on Tuesdays and Thursdays around 4:30 P', why?"

"No special reason, just might stop by the court to brush up on my basketball 🏀 skills plus it might not be a good idea for you to be alone with those guys after you, so I can protect you..."

TO BE CONTINUED....
This is my first time writing so it's not the best but I really wanted to try it out. I'll try my best!