Nine

(Cas' POV)

Dean is amazing. He took me out again last night. We went to this waterfall and spent time there eating a little pick nick that Dean put together. It was really sweet.

Afterwards he brought me home and gave me another kiss on the cheek. Every time he does that I become so damn flustered. I don't even understand why it's just a kiss on the cheek but it turns me into a melted puddle of wax. Dean has the strangest yet most pleasing affect on me.

I'm not complaining because Dean is perfect but I dont know what he sees in me.

I hear my phone ring on my desk and climb out of bed looking at the number. It's Dean!!

I answer with too much enthusiasm. "Hello Dean!"

"Hey Cas, so look I know I just took you out last night but Doctor strange is in theaters so I was wondering if you'd maybe want to go see that with me tonight. Sam, Jess, Lucifer, and Micheal are are coming too. It'll be kind of like a double date plus Luci fawning over Micheal the whole time." I chuckle at the last part.

"Yeah I'd very much enjoy to go."

"Okay I'll pick you up in about an hour, bye Angel!" And then Dean hangs up the phone. Why does he call me angel? I mean I'm not an Angel. I get that pet names are a thing in a relationship but Dean and I aren't in a relationship. We've only been on two dates. He hasn't made it official and I'm too shy, plus I'm the younger one I shouldn't have to do the work. I'm shy enough around Dean as it is!!

Regardless I get out of bed with twenty minutes until he'll be here and throw on a pair of jeans and my AC⚡DC T-shirt. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and run my hands through my hair completely forgetting about taming it. I wanted to look good and the crazy hair gave me that look.

I went to Anna's room and walked in.

"Hey Anna Dean's picking me up in about 5 minutes. We're going to see Doctor strange."

"Okay. If you end up staying over just send me a text. Have fun."

"Thanks Anna I love you."

"I love you too Cassy, be safe."

I walk downstairs and here a knock on the door. I open it to reveal Dean standing there with a big smile on his face.

"Hi Dean."

"Hey Cas. You look hot." I blush.

"Oh uh... Thank you. You look hot too?" I say very unsure of what I'm supposed to say. Dean does look very attractive but was that the right thing to say?

"Do I look bad? Fuck I tried to look nice for you!"

"No De it's okay you look very attractive I'm just not used to this whole 'dating' thing." I say and look down blushing.

"Awe it's okay come on cutie, Jess and Sam are in the car." He opens the front door for me and we climb in the car.

Dean drives us off to the theater. When we get there he gets in line and we walk up to the concession stand.

"Two tickets for doctor Stange, two medium popcorns and two medium drinks please." Dean says pulling out his wallet.

"Dean no I can pay for myself it's okay."

"No, I asked you to come I'm paying." Dean says with a smile handing the girl money.

"Thank you De."

"Anytime angel." The girl behind recounted coos.

"You two are adorable! Here you go enjoy your movie." I blush and hide my face while Dean hands me my drink and popcorn.