Three

(Castiel's POV)

Sam and I waited at our table for class to start when a boy and a girl walk over and sit across from us.

"Hi I'm Lucifer and this is my friend Jess." The boy says.

"Wait Lucifer? Like the devil."

"Yes my parents are satanists. Anyways you can just call me Luci."

"Oh okay. Well I'm Castiel and this is my friend Sam."

At this point Sam and Jess were just staring at each other.

"You know I think the cute one likes her. I think she likes him too." I laugh a bit.

"I think you like him too." I say based on the fact that he's staring at Sam and he just called him cute.

"Eh he's pretty good looking but I've got my heart set on this boy Micheal who I'm friends with. He knows it too."

"Well good luck with that." I say to Lucifer.

"Thanks." Luci looks between Sam and Jess. "Are you two just going to stare at each other all class or are you actually going to talk?" Jess blinks and looks down at her hands. Sam does the same. Both of them blushing like crazy. They'd be cute together. I can already tell.

"Well I feel like they're going to be awkward for the rest of class." Luci says.

"I can see that happening."

"Oh would you shut up. So what I think he's hot! Grow up!" Jess yells at Luci who's snickering.

Lucifer sinks down in his seat and glares at Jess.

The teacher walks into the class right before Luci could come up with a smart ass comment.

"Alright class. My name is Mr. McLeod. I know it's your first day  but I want to get you started on a big assignment." No one complains. I guess that's the beauty of art class.

"Okay so your job is to paint something that's very important to you. Think of the most important thing hing or person in your life and paint that. This won't be until the end of the year so you'll have plenty of time. Think deeply about it. You guys can get started on your rough sketch or just take this time to get to know the people at your table. You may begin."

Sam and Jess take this time to talk and get to know each other. I here them exchange numbers and talk about little things. Lucifer is staring at his paper with a mischevious look and I take out my scetch book.

What on earth am I supposed to draw.

Instead of starting on the project I draw random sketches. The tree outside the class room, the flowers that Anna grows outside of our house, the pencil that Lucifer has yet to pick up, along with many other things that I could think of randomly drawing.

I got bored close to the end of class of just doodling so I put my scetch book away and decide to rest for a few minutes. The bell goes off and Sam and I gather our things about to head to our next classes. I've got science and he's got math so we go our separate ways. I get lost and end up sitting in the middle of the hall knowing that I'm already late for class.

I pull out my phone and call Dean.

"Hey Cas what's wrong?"

"I'm lost. I can't find my class and the teacher is going to be so mad at me. They're going to hate me for the rest of the year and I'm going to fail the class and..."

"Woah buddy slow down. I'll come find you and get you to your class. Where are you?"

"Umm near a water fountain and a staff room. On the first floor."

"Okay I'll find you." He hangs up his phone and I see him a minute later.

He sees me and smiles offering me a hand. I take it and stand up. I don't want to let go of his hand but I know that I have to.

"Come on what room are you in?"

"320, science."

"You're on the wrong floor." Dean shows me my class and I quickly thank him running into my class room.

The teacher looks at me. "I'm sorry that I'm late. I got lost and I couldn't find the class."

"That's okay. You're Castiel right?"

"Yes miss."

"Okay well you can take your seat next to Charlie over there."

I nod and go to the back of the class sitting down next to a redheaded girl.

"Hi you must be Castiel?"

"Yes and you're Charlie?"

"That is correct. Do you like Harry Potter?" I blink a few times.

"I don't know why thats even a question. Of course I do. I love it."

"Same! Hermione is so hot." I pause for a second. "Oh fuck. If you're gonna be all homophobic then I'm getting a seat change. I don't need any bullshit."

"No, no! It's okay. I don't care if you're into girls. I'm actually morw comfortable around you knowing that. I'm gay too. I dot knwo why I told you that. Only my bestfriend and my sister."

"It's okay o won't tell anyone. So you got any man candy?"

"I guess yeah. Did you see the boy who walked me to class?" She nods and squeals.

"That's him. Oh and my sister is the only one who knows that. His name's Dean. He's in his second senior year. He's my bestfriends brother."

"Oh juicy! I ship it. You guys can be Destiel."

"Umm Charlie... He's straight and four years older then me."

"What's your point?" She asks and we get told to quiet down. I just shrug my shoulders and then pay attention to the rest of class.

I can't wait for next period. I get to see Dean because its lunch time. He told Sam and I that we could est with his friends. Maybe I should invite Charlie to eat with us as well.

I lean over and whisper to her. "Hey, do you want to eat lunch with me today?"

"Yeah that'd be awesome."

The bell rings and we head off to lunch.