A Thugs Love

AALIYAH

My name is Aaliyah Brenaee Jones. I'm 17 in my last year of high school. My Dad is David Jones and yes he is a Drug Lord and a very big one at that. My mom, Maria Is okay with it. I'm half Puerto Rican and half Black. I have light brown hair that comes down to my back. I have light brown eyes. I inherited my Moms big boobs and butt and I have Caramel skin color. We just moved from New York because it's "safer" as my dad put it. We are moving to Chicago.

"It's going to be better, safer." My Dad said as we boarded Our Private Jet.

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes Liyah your dad is right." Mama said.

"I know but I don't know anybody in Chicago." I whined.

"We'll you will get to know people there then." Dad said. "And when we get there you and your mom will go shopping and you can get a new car."

I smiled. "Yay. Thanks daddy." I said as I buckled my seat belt.

"Yeah Yeah." He said.

I went on Instagram and posted a picture of the planes wing saying Bye New York. Instantly I got mad likes and people started commenting.

I smiled at some and went to sleep.

* couple hours later *

"Wake up Liyah." My mom said shaking me.

"I'm up Mama." I said taking off my seat belt then stretching.

I grabbed my Louis Vutton backpack and stepped off the plane steps.

We got in the car that was waiting for us.

"You girls are gonna love the new house." Daddy said texting on his phone. Probably handling "business".

We drove for about 30 minutes and pulled up to a house a little bit bigger than our last one. The front kinda looked like the White House. And we had no neighbors.

"This is us." Dad said.

"I love it." Mom and I said at the same time.

"Liyah you got the second biggest room and it's already set up you just have to put your clothes away." Daddy said.

We went in and I ran up stairs. I went down the line of doors when I saw mine because it had my name printed in Scrip in blue.

"DJ said he's staying in New York for a while to handle some business." Dad yelled up the stairs.

DJ is my older brother he's 18 and next in line to rule over daddy's workers.

I walked in my room and it was huge! It had my King Sized bed with my blue comforter to one wall with my blue leather couch at the end of it. My two night stands that matched my bed. A 62 inch flat screen TV was across from my bed and two doors were beside it. My walls were different shades of blue with Different Quotes.

I went in one of the doors and it was my walk in closet if was really big like half the size of my room. It had a long mirror and a round white leather couch in the middle boxes were all around in there and those were my clothes.

I walked out that door and went into the next one and it was my bathroom. It was a bit bigger than my closet. It has a Vanity across from the sink. It had a Big Jacuzzi bath tub and a stand up shower. The shower looked awesome it had a glass doors removable shower head, and where you would stand there was stones.

I walked out of my bathroom and went to the last and final door of my room. It had draped Curtains on it and I opens it. When I did my mouth dropped the view from this balcony was beautiful. I looked around and it had a day bed with blue covers and a blue pillow and a small round table with four chairs.