The Nerd Is Bad?

Kyles POV
I am so fucking confused right now. The nerd is bad and so are the others. I looked at them abicked for a while before I was snapped out of it when I finally remembered that Laura still had a gun to my face. I looked over at Jacob and he looked at me and smiled lightly. I shook my head and he looked down. "Can someone please explain to me what I'm the hell is going on?!" Trae yelled. All heads snapped to him and all the girls smirked. "If you couldn't already tell, we are awesome at keeping secrets." Said Cherokee smirking.

     He rolled his eyes and looked down. "No shit." Muttered Daniel. Laura laughed and looked back at the kid we shot. "Why were they after you? What did you do this time Shawny Boy?" She asked. So that the kids name. He smirked and said, "Nothing dearest." I heard Cameron scoff. "Nothing my ass, you broke into our facility, hacked our computers, and dowloaded ours and many other files. Not even a highly trained military man could do that!" He yelled. The kid just shrugged and smirked wider.

     "I sware, I don't know what to do with you sometimes." Muttered Laura. "Go get your car." Laura said to the chick named Haley. She nodded and then ran off. After a few more minutes of gun point and intense stare downs, a neon purple Lamborghini (^^) pulled up and Haley stepped out. My mouth fell to the floor and so did the other guys. They all just smirked at our reactions. Who are these girls really?