Chapter 2, The Bad boy Is Curious

Kyle's POV

  I was walking down the hallway and I heard noises of a chicken hawk dying. I'm just kidding, it was only queen bitch number 2 squawking and holding Lauren up aginst the lockers. I felt so bad for her. I used to be bullied and that's why I became who I am today. I saw that Lauren had been slapped and had her fist clenched together so hard, her hands were turning pure white. She didn't even flinch!! I think she relised this and quickly grabbed her face. I really need to find out little nerdies secret. It is killing me!! I saw those girls Sarah and Elizabeth smile at her lightly. She quickly smiled back but not before looking to see if anyone was looking. You could see sadness in their eyes. It was like they knew her and she was their friend?

     I called my gang and quickly told then to meet me out back of the school. Once I got out there, I saw them all already there. There was Blake, Trae, Sammy ( Sam ), Lucas (Luke), Brent, Trent, Chris, Daniel ( Danny ), Conner, Trevor (Trev), Cameron (Cam), Kendall (Ken), and then me (Ky). Once I walked out, they all stood straight and looked at me with curoious eyes. I chuckled deeply at that and walked closer to them. "I want you guys to keep an eye on Lauren for me. She is acting really weird. Oh, and those two chicks named Sarah and Elizabeth. They act like they know her or something. Can you search them up in the system Cameron??" I asked. He nodded and walked to his car and left driving to the gang house. " I saw her today. She clenched her fist and was late to react to a slap and it looked and sounded like it hurt. She didn't look phased by it and it looked like she very quickly relized her mistake and quickly grabbed her face. Did you see that Ky?" Asked Ricky using their nickname for me. I nodded and told them to keep an eye on the girls in their classes. They nodded and left.

     After school was over, I walked to my car ( up top ) and drive home. When I reached my house, I walked to my closet and got ready for the club me and the gang are going to tonight. I put on my black jeans and my white tight v-neck shirt which you could clearly see my abs through. I put on my black hightops and threw on my leather jacket. I gelled my hair into spikes to make it look better and sprayed on some cologne. I grabbed my phone and my keys throwing a piece of gum in my mouth and walked to my car. Club, here I come!!!

||Peace out✌||