Quick Intro

**8/26/22**

This technically isn't a 'new' story, more a revamped version of an old one

Once upon a time, I had a character who had more than one book. But looking back on it, I realized I could condense her story into one long fanfic. And thus, here we are!

Disclaimer: Jenelle Murphy/all original characters of mine/their story arcs belong to me. Any original characters and concepts within the HP universe belong to the mind of J.K. Rowling. This plot belongs to yours truly.

And, please, do me a favor and don't steal anything. If I have never stolen anything from you, it's only right you don't take anything from me. If you do...well, then I feel sorry for you, because people do sniff out the thieves like a snap of the fingers. And never ever underestimate my followers, because they are always ready to help a girl out.

Despite being as thorough as I am, there may be some errors throughout this book (spelling, grammar, etc.). Oftentimes I edit so much that my brain automatically reads things correctly when in reality they aren't (stupid brain). So if you see a teeny error, more than likely I've spotted it as well and just haven't had the time to fix it. 

Also, if the formatting is whacked out, that is Wattpad, not me. Blame Wattpad.

**SMALL TRIGGER WARNING HERE: This is mainly due to what dark plot points the story will contain. I won't specify, because, spoilers. A topic, no matter how broad, can be triggering for some. This is your only warning; if you choose to not read this, that is on you.

For those who have read my old The Lion and the Eagle, and Through Thick and Thin, there will be the following changes:

*The events of Through Thick and Thin will not happen. For this reason the book is deleted from Wattpad (the same goes for the original The Lion and the Eagle). There may be the chance of a few characters appearing in this rewrite.

*This book will contain a mixture of elements in The Lion and the Eagle and events that I had planned for a third book.

*With Jenelle being closer to what a Hogwarts student would be (i.e. not American in any way compared to her original appearance) I've attempted my best with British slang terms and such. I'm sure my American voice will appear at times so just a head's up - Jen may sound more American due to my lack of British terms. I tried my best, honest.

What you are about to read may have some of the old chapters from the previous version, just updated and polished up a bit for this edition. I think this version is the story's best! There will also be plenty of new content!

Now, please enjoy this remastered version of 'The Lion and the Eagle' :) (when it starts, haha)