The Big Move

~~~Y/n= your name~~~
~~~E/c= eye colour~~~
~~~H/c= hair colour~~~
~~~F/c= fave. colour~~~
~~~S/n= singer name~~~
~~~B/n= fave. band~~~

Narrator P.O.V.
Lovers Lane huh. Well, it has an interesting name. You think to your self as you hop out your car and gaze upon your new house. You turn around and walk to the back of your car. You open the trunk and pull out a card board box with marker on it, clearly stating clothes. You plonk it outside your door and turn around to go get another box however you are blocked by a some what handsome guy standing right behind you.

Your P.O.V.
"AAAHHHH!!" I screamed as I punched the guy in the face and knocked him out cold. "Oh my Irene I am so so so so soooo sorry! Are you hurt?" I yell as I get on my knees next to him and try to shake him awake. "Don't worry, he's used to it." I hear a rather deep and soothing voice say. I look up to see... AARON!? "AARON!?" "Y/N!?" We look at each other in shock for a while. I punch him playfully in the shoulder and he punches me back (playfully of coarse) "You jerk! You didn't tell me you were living here!" I said cheerfully. "Well, I didn't expect my younger sister to be moving to the same street as me," Aaron said. "Wait you had another sister. And you didn't tell anyone?" I hear a voice say. I look behind my brother and see a short girl who was no taller I am. She had dark hair similar to Aaron's and a beaming smile. "Well, did I tell anybody about Melissa?" Aaron said to the girl. "Oh, by the way, Hi! I'm Aphmau, Aaron's girl friend." My jaw dropped as soon as the words girl friend escaped from Aphmau's lips. I grap Aaron by the shoulder firmly. "We need to talk." I say sternly as I drag Aaron into the house leaving Aphmau and the creep out side.

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter of this story. OMFG YOUR AARON'S SISTER!!! I'm so jealous 😏
-Headphones🎧 (Simone)