| Chapter Five |

(#Wattpad10 and #JustWriteIt)

Arthur couldn't stop the string of giggles that left his mouth, as Alfred yelped and hid his head under the covers.

"T-Tell me when the g-g-ghost is gone!"

Arthur rolled his eyes, and paused the movie. He pulled on the covers, exposing a trembling Alfred.

"You git - you're terrified of these movies!" Arthur said, breaking out into another fit of giggles.

"N-No!" Alfred said, throwing a handful of popcorn at Arthur, "I-I just!-"

Arthur shook his head, waving his hands and cackling, "You're a coward!"

Alfred stood up, placing his hands on his hips, "Am not! I'm a hero!"

Arthur kept laughing, gripping onto his stomach. Alfred huffed, and jumped across the mess of blankets on the floor, tackling Arthur onto the couch.

"I'll give you a reason to laugh!" Alfred exclaimed, beginning to tickle Arthur.

Arthur laughed even harder, pushing against Alfred's shoulders. But, it was no use - Alfred had him pinned, and there was no escape.

Arthur pushed, and pushed, head thrown back, laughing until he couldn't breathe.

"Al-Alfred!" Arthur screeched between giggle fits, "I-I can't b-breathe!"

Alfred leant down closer, smirking, "Make me."

Arthur's face heated up, he pressed his hands against Alfred's chest, trying futilely to get him off, "H-How?!"

Alfred leant down more, his eyes growing half-lidded, "Like...," Arthur could feel something in his pocket warm up, and begin to burn his skin fiercely, "...this."

Alfred leant down, brushing his lips against Arthur's, when suddenly, there was a knock on the apartment door. The door opened, and Alfred turned back, whipping around to look at who came in.

"Alfred? Arthur? Did you make it here sa-," Kiku stopped in his tracks, his eyes widening as they landed on the pair of blondes. His face flushed up as he quickly hid behind the door, "I-I am sorry! I did not m-mean to intrude!"

Alfred's face flushed up, he lifted one hand to wave his hand at Kiku, "N-No! It's not wha-"

Arthur used this moment of distraction to slid his knees under Alfred, and push him off, causing him to land back into the heap of blankets. Arthur sat up, and dusted himself off. He then, sprang off the couch, and dashed over towards Kiku.

"Never mind him - it's been too long since I've last seen you, Kiku," Arthur exclaimed, a wide smile on his face.

Kiku came out from behind the door, a small blush on his face as he smiled back, "Much too long, Arthur-san."

Arthur bowed, respecting his person space, and Kiku bowed back. Kiku turned away as he heard Alfred struggle to get up. He had somehow tangled himself in the blankets, his face still a bright red.

"K-Kiku! Dude! What are you doing here?" Alfred asked, crashing to the floor.

Kiku crossed his arms, and raised an eyebrow, "I came to see my best friend, Alfred-san. But it looks like you had other plans for him," Kiku huffed and looked at Arthur, "If I had known, I would have charged my video camera battery before I left my building."

Arthur chuckled, "Oh, Kiku..."