Chapter Twenty: I don't regret it

Helen’s POV

I watched as the knife got closer and closer to my brothers heart. Just then a massive explosion filled the room. I screamed and I felt sick. I had shut my eyes when I had heard the explosion but now it’s silent.

I opened my eyes and looked around to find Percival sling his arms around me. “My lady...you’re alive,” he whispered.

“Yeah I am. What happened?” I asked him.

"We had been searching for you my lady and we happened to be nearby when we heard the explosion. Did you course it?” he asked me. I shook my head.

“No....Merlin,” I said to him. Percival looked behind me. I saw Arthur with Merlin in his arms. I had never seen Merlin.......

Uther’s POV

“I don’t understand. Who kidnapped her?” I shouted.

“They believe it was Morgana sire,” said the servant.

“What of Merlin?” I asked.

“Gaius said he is lucky to be alive. The fire burnt him quite badly but he has managed to heal him quite well. He said there will be a few scars but nothing major.”

“You can leave now,” I said. The servant bowed before he left. I slumped onto my chair thinking.

Merlin’s POV

“It was foolish,” said Gaius standing at the door.

“But very brave,” Arthur added holding onto my hand sitting on the edge of the bed.

“I had no choice. I don’t know what my plan had been but my magic exploded out of me. I was going to die....she was going to kill me I took the only chance I had. I’m still alive,” I pointed out.

“Yeah just about...if the flames had been any worse. You would either be dead or burnt terribly,” said Gaius.

“You got to admit they make him seem hotter,” said Arthur as he looked down at the scar on my arm. I had been very lucky. He began to kiss it gently.

“I made the right choice though,” I said.

“What if Arthur and the knights hadn’t found you,” said Gaius.

“I don’t know. I would be dead if I didn’t do it though. So I don’t regret it.”

------------------------------------------------

Here is chapter twenty

I hope you enjoyed it guys

VOTE, COMMENT any feedback would mean a lot thanks